Saturday, October 20, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "We Wipe Last. Not Before."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Tron

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:06 pm

SaturnKnight wrote:Disney has now released the upgraded footage in QuickTime! And it looks even better!!

You've got to see this--it looks amazing! :-D
http://www.flynnlives.com/media/video/0xendgame.aspx

Same stuff, but on the Apple site. The call it "VFX Concept Test"

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/tronlegacy/

SaturnKnight

dINGO

Postby SaturnKnight » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 am

sdsichero wrote:Same stuff, but on the Apple site. The call it "VFX Concept Test"

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/tronlegacy/

Thanks for the update. And thanks for making this thread! :)

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 am

sdsichero wrote:Funny, I would have pegged you as a Sark fan...

David Warner does rule and his design was awesome. You pegged me right.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:45 am

SaturnKnight wrote:Thanks for the update. And thanks for making this thread! :)

You're welcome! Glad you are posting in it (and that I am not alone in the net).

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:46 am

Zechs wrote:David Warner does rule and his design was awesome. You pegged me right.

I can already picture you getting tortured by the MCP!

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:48 am

Classic

[youtube=425,344,3efV2wqEjEY][/youtube]

SaturnKnight

dINGO

Postby SaturnKnight » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:48 am

sdsichero wrote:You're welcome! Glad you are posting in it (and that I am not alone in the net).

Wait until they release more footage and stills from TRON LEGACY. This thread'll be bumping up to the top all day long! :-D

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:15 pm

Some footage of the actual press conference at SDCC... and the good stuff wasn't ONLY at SDCC, check out Flynn's Arcade!

http://www.collectiondx.com/article/tron_legacy_press_conference

Like that Lightcycle mockup... and I would want one of those tokens! 8)

SaturnKnight

dINGO

Postby SaturnKnight » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 pm

sdsichero wrote:Classic

[youtube=425,344,3efV2wqEjEY][/youtube]

They need to post a TRON LEGACY trailer A.S.A.P.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:55 pm

SDCC09: Disney Presents Comic-Con's First 3D Panel
http://sdcc09.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=878

(some Tron concept art in the gallery)

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:16 pm

http://movies.ign.com/articles/102/1025737p1.html

Tron 2's Big Screen Bow
IMAX to carry on the Legacy next winter.
by IGN Staff

September 17, 2009 - Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures and IMAX Corporation today announced that Tron: Legacy, the intense, high-tech 3-D adventure starring Jeff Bridges, Garrett Hedlund and Olivia Wilde, will be released to IMAX theatres in IMAX 3D simultaneously with the film's wide release on December 17, 2010. Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Tron: Legacy will be digitally re-mastered into the unparalleled image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience with IMAX DMR (Digital Re-Mastering) technology. Tron: Legacy is the third film of the previously announced five-picture agreement between IMAX and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.

"This is an ideal movie for IMAX's immersive format," said Mark Zoradi, president, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Group. "Tron: Legacy already packs a punch in Disney Digital 3D, and to give audiences the option to experience the enhanced premium IMAX 3D version is a real treat. We're particularly excited to reach a much wider audience now that the IMAX network is expanding with its digital locations."

"2010 is shaping up to be a powerful year for IMAX 3D releases, and Disney's Tron: Legacy is a great addition," said IMAX CEO Richard L. Gelfond. "We believe the buzz that already surrounds this film, combined with its fan-boy following and high-tech visual effects makes it a perfect fit for IMAX and we look forward to its release next year."

"We share a common goal with our partners at Disney, which is to transport people to places they normally can't go, and the world of Tron is certainly one of those cool places," added Greg Foster, Chairman and President of IMAX Filmed Entertainment. "Since I saw the first glimpse of Tron: Legacy in 3-D over a year ago, I've felt it was the perfect match for the The IMAX Experience."

Tron: Legacy is set in a digital world that's unlike anything ever captured on the big screen. Sam Flynn (Hedlund), the tech-savvy 27-year-old son of Kevin Flynn (Bridges), looks into his father's disappearance and finds himself pulled into the digital world of Tron where his father has been living for 25 years. Along with Kevin's loyal confidant Quorra (Wilde), father and son embark on a life-and-death journey of escape across a visually-stunning cyber universe that has become far more advanced and exceedingly dangerous. The 3D adventure is directed by Joseph Kosinski and produced by Sean Baily, Jeffrey Silver, Steven Lisberger and written by Lisberger, Richard Jeffries, Brian Klugman & Lee Stemthal, Eddy Kitsis & Adam Horowitz, and Bill Wheeler.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Wisdom000

rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Jack Burton wrote:I loved Tron as a kid.

I also loved Condorman so what do I know. :?

sometimes I love you...

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Trailer for Tron: Evolution. Videogame prequel to Tron: Legacy:

[youtube=560,340,bKxSAyX2ax8][/youtube]

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:23 pm

sdsichero wrote:Trailer for Tron: Evolution. Videogame prequel to Tron: Legacy:

Collection of Mini-games?

leave a comment with facebook