Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Two all beef patties...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:49 am

To rejuvenate its Big Mac brand, McDonald's Corp. has resurrected the classic "Two all beef patties, special sauce . . . " chant, and it's hoping you will bring your own special sauce.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Big Mac Revival

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:50 am

Carrie wrote:
To rejuvenate its Big Mac brand, McDonald's Corp. has resurrected the classic "Two all beef patties, special sauce . . . " chant, and it's hoping you will bring your own special sauce.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Big Mac Revival
I hope you all like my juice. ;-)

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:50 am

Considering the colour and consistency of the special sauce I'd be pretty wary of asking people to bring their own! :shock:

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:52 am

nietoperz wrote:Considering the colour and consistency of the special sauce I'd be pretty wary of asking people to bring their own! :shock:

If I were a guy and my 'special sauce' was the consistency and color of the Big Mac sauce, I think I'd see a doctor. :?

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:53 am

To get consumer's juices flowing, McDonald's got R&B singer Christina Milian to record her own sassy take for the web

:? :? :? :? :?

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:53 am

Carrie wrote:If I were a guy and my 'special sauce' was the consistency and color of the Big Mac sauce, I think I'd see a doctor. :?

That's not what I meant! :P

I've always thought it no coincidence that most McServers were so full of acne. All that pus doesn't have to go to waste...

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:54 am

Big Mac is one of my favorite things to eat like ever.

I am sure it will taste even better with my own personal special sauce. Anyone wanna do a taste test? :twisted:

I haven't been to McDonalds in forever. Now I want a Big Mac.

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:54 am

Carrie wrote:If I were a guy and my 'special sauce' was the consistency and color of the Big Mac sauce, I think I'd see a doctor. :?

As long as the womens like how it tastes I dont see the problem

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:55 am

Carrie wrote:
To get consumer's juices flowing, McDonald's got R&B singer Christina Milian to record her own sassy take for the web

:? :? :? :? :?
Waste of money.

Keep costs/prices down and giving kids free crap with their happy meals and everything will be fine.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:56 am

nietoperz wrote:That's not what I meant! :P

I've always thought it no coincidence that most McServers were so full of acne. All that pus doesn't have to go to waste...
Ugh. I just lost my appetite forever.

Thanks, H. :evil:

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:57 am

My secret sauce would be ruined by putting it on a big mac, better to get it straight from the tap.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:59 am

like undercover brother, I do not like mayo

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:00 am

CountD wrote:like undercover brother, I do not like mayo

Mayo is the nectar of the gods! :evil:

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:02 am

CountD wrote:like undercover brother, I do not like mayo

Yeah, mayo is kinda puke inducing.

But then I like Miracle Whip.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:03 am

GOSD wrote:Ugh. I just lost my appetite forever.

Thanks, H. :evil:

The smell of McDonalds makes me lose my appetite! :P

leave a comment with facebook