Advertisement

So, ummm... I'm getting married today.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 627 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Re: So, ummm... I'm getting married today.

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:15 pm

jsalwen wrote:Super: I posted pics on Newsarama and you never stopped by again!!! Shenanigans!

Here are the pics again:

Beautiful pictures, and you both look extremely happy, which is very cool.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Advertisement

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Doc Spider

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:54 pm

We're ecstatic, but it's not as if anything's changed. That's even cooler. We're just continuing from where we were and taking the next step. It's not like we made a giant leap or something.

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

ErickCruz
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 0 post

Postby ErickCruz » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:52 am

jsalwen wrote:We're ecstatic, but it's not as if anything's changed. That's even cooler. We're just continuing from where we were and taking the next step. It's not like we made a giant leap or something.

Well, in case you forget, half of your half of BloodBlud now belongs to her in case you two split ;) Any BloodBlud money from now on is half hers.
I AM GOD! er... BATFAN
AKA the Punk

[url=http://erickcruz.deviantart.com/]My artwork[/url]
[url=http://erick-cruz.webs.com/]MY cheap @$$ website[/url]

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 627 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:22 am

ErickCruz wrote:
jsalwen wrote:We're ecstatic, but it's not as if anything's changed. That's even cooler. We're just continuing from where we were and taking the next step. It's not like we made a giant leap or something.

Well, in case you forget, half of your half of BloodBlud now belongs to her in case you two split ;) Any BloodBlud money from now on is half hers.

So you're saying, I get half and Jon gets half, then she gets half of Jon's. So lets see... half of nothing, divided by two...

;D
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Doc Spider

Postby Doc Jon » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:49 am

JudeTerror wrote:
ErickCruz wrote:

So you're saying, I get half and Jon gets half, then she gets half of Jon's. So lets see... half of nothing, divided by two...

;D

...carry the one...

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum