Sunday, May 1, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Who invited Spektre?"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Unpopular Opinions

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor

A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:33 pm

muddyglass wrote:
ok, i'll grant you the right to run over people in parking lots. now it's your turn to grant me the right to inject people with aids.

Only if I can veto whom your victims are. Also, I must be allowed to jump the curb and run them over on sidewalks. For politicians and media types, I can run them over any where.

Oh yeees. :twisted:

The Old Doctor

A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Candy Crush is nothing more the Bejeweled with different graphics, sounds and music.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:40 pm

yeah the Matrix is an awful movie

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Garth Ennis is a terrible writer.

OneWhoIsAll

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Wired > Breaking Bad.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:15 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:Garth Ennis is a terrible writer.

Fury: My War Gone By = the business.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Grayson wrote:- I really dislike the Doctor's current companion, Clara Oswald.

That's an unpopular opinion? I thought that was commonly agreed on...

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:32 pm

OneWhoIsAll wrote:
Johnny Depp acting is like a tape recorder on repeat in all his movies since Sleepy Hollow

Go you one further: Tim Burton is a shitty director, who accidentally had a great movie in Beetlejuice, and hasn't done anything worthwhile since.

And the fucker still owes me an apology for Planrt of the Apes.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Big Fish, Batman, and Frankenweenie say you're wrong simian

gavincantdraw

cheese

Postby gavincantdraw » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:50 pm

Herald wrote:
Riiiight. You just can't stand to see anything but your opinion verified by everyone else, so you've concocted this overblown rationale to ensure that that's all you ever see. If all you want to hear is your own words repeated back at you, buy a parrot. Other people have different opinions than you, and they're not going to be Shiny Happy People ones.

The fact of the matter is that many of us USED to enjoy reading these books about these characters (or the actual versions of these characters). Therefore, if we don't like their current handling, we can and SHOULD say so. Silence implies consent, so make your voices heard.

I am not saying you can't disagree with me or that you have to be happy with everything written. Nor am I saying that you cannot be displeased. I am not calling anyone out for anything so please do not take my comments personally. What I am saying is that those, persons unspecified, who spend their time whining are not making a change. Speaking out is one thing, but whining is different. Once again, these companies understand money more than they do online opinions.

gavincantdraw

cheese

Postby gavincantdraw » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:53 pm

The Old Doctor wrote:I should be allowed to run over people in parking lots.

At fast food places, they should have an order screen for us to tap in what we want and the kid behind the counter just deals with the cash and hand us the bag they probably messed up. Which means I definitely get to run them over in the parking lot.

You'll have to wait till their shifts end.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:24 am

Rockman wrote:Big Fish, Batman, and Frankenweenie say you're wrong simian

And I say the only thing in there even partially ok is Batman, and that's despite Burton. Mostly because of the Joker, and that wasn't Burton; that was Jack playing Jack-In-Makeup.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:25 am

SuperginraiX wrote:Garth Ennis is a terrible writer.

Preacher says to tell you you're wrong. And Hitman says hi. :)

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:38 am

This thread sucks.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:03 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:This thread sucks.

Not an unpopular opinion. That's a fact.

leave a comment with facebook