Sunday, August 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Thoughtful analysis of important cultural issues."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Venture Bros. Season Finale

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:05 pm

Maybe it's not 24 at all. Maybe his death was all fake. They had us think Col. Gentleman was dead but he came back this season. I don't buy them killing 24 for good. He's too much fun.
User avatar

tralfaz

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby tralfaz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Jack Burton wrote:Maybe it's not 24 at all. Maybe his death was all fake. They had us think Col. Gentleman was dead but he came back this season. I don't buy them killing 24 for good. He's too much fun.

dude, he's dead, they made a shirt... shirts don't lie
User avatar

Croaker

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Croaker » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:33 pm

jza1218 wrote:Venture Bros T-Shirt Club.

http://www.astrobasego.com/shirtoftheweek.html


Thanks!

I'll be ordering it when I get home!
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:16 pm

lancer_man wrote:I already hoping that #21, suffering from depression, has a vision of #24 as a jedi-like ghost in the next season.


Actually I hope this pushes 21 to not only seek revenge on whoever pushed the button (had to be the moppets) but actually become some sort of badass on brock like levels.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:20 pm

So about the future:

Brock is obviously not going anywhere but I believe he wont be in the first few episodes of the season, he needs some time.

21 becomes a badass all throughout the 4th season.

Sergeant Hatred now on the side of the angels becomes Rusty's new bodyguard.

The boys are now more protected without the clones around. (means no joking around about death, even if Hank believes he's immortal)

No clue whats going to happen with the monarch. Still kind of curious where some of the others were this episode like Orpheus.

And Hunter/Molitov will be targeted by both OSI and the guild.
User avatar

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:25 pm

doombug wrote:The boys are now more protected without the clones around. (means no joking around about death, even if Hank believes he's immortal)


I think Hank is going to end up dying trying to save them because he honestly thinks that he's immortal, and Dean ends up having a complete break from reality.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:19 pm

twoheads wrote:I think Hank is going to end up dying trying to save them because he honestly thinks that he's immortal, and Dean ends up having a complete break from reality.


I actually think Dean's going to end up a really strong character because of all he's gone through by the end of season 4. The boy has had enough breakdowns, we saw him snap and beat up brock's illegitimate kid there so whats stopping that side from coming out again?
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:53 pm

doombug wrote:I actually think Dean's going to end up a really strong character because of all he's gone through by the end of season 4. The boy has had enough breakdowns, we saw him snap and beat up brock's illegitimate kid there so whats stopping that side from coming out again?
Dean vs. the Monarch. That would rule.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:53 pm

doombug wrote:So about the future:

Brock is obviously not going anywhere but I believe he wont be in the first few episodes of the season, he needs some time.

21 becomes a badass all throughout the 4th season.

Sergeant Hatred now on the side of the angels becomes Rusty's new bodyguard.

The boys are now more protected without the clones around. (means no joking around about death, even if Hank believes he's immortal)

No clue whats going to happen with the monarch. Still kind of curious where some of the others were this episode like Orpheus.

And Hunter/Molitov will be targeted by both OSI and the guild.


I'm curious how Hatred will handle the Monarch's men next season. Will he be like Brock and will they fear him as much or will he be more like he was this season?
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:11 am

Zechs wrote:I'm curious how Hatred will handle the Monarch's men next season. Will he be like Brock and will they fear him as much or will he be more like he was this season?
Iwould bet both where he's feared by Monarch's henchmen but not really anyone else.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:00 am

Zechs wrote:I'm curious how Hatred will handle the Monarch's men next season. Will he be like Brock and will they fear him as much or will he be more like he was this season?


It depends on if he gets his flair for life back, especially if his wife doesn't really leave him. I just see him turning around at one point. I really hope he becomes the guy that I personally love as a character. I love the fact that he was brought in as a major character this season.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:01 am

john lewis wrote:Dean vs. the Monarch. That would rule.


Dean winning over Trianna 100 percent would be awesome, she already digs him but it would be great to see them finally as a couple. Maybe defending her to a big name villian in the show, that would be pretty awesome.
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:08 pm

jza1218 wrote:Image

I need to get this...


Awesome! I'm gonna have to get this.
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:08 pm

twoheads wrote:I think Hank is going to end up dying trying to save them because he honestly thinks that he's immortal, and Dean ends up having a complete break from reality.


I don't think he thinks he's immortal. He think's he's as much as a badass as Brock. If Hank does die I think Dean will break down but come out of it stronger becoming the next Dr. Venture without being an asshole like his dad and granddad before him. And if Hank doesn't die he'll be Brock to Dean's Rusty.

It'll be intresting seeing Sgt. Hatred as the bodyguard, I hope he doesn't molest the boys. :D I think the henchmen will be scared of him but not like they're scared of Brock. He'll be a total pervy creep.

The Dum Dum/Fury guy was awesome, I didnt even catch his name there was so much going on.

Do these guys have anything new planned for after the fourth season?
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:11 pm

misac wrote:I don't think he thinks he's immortal. He think's he's as much as a badass as Brock. If Hank does die I think Dean will break down but come out of it stronger becoming the next Dr. Venture without being an asshole like his dad and granddad before him. And if Hank doesn't die he'll be Brock to Dean's Rusty.

It'll be intresting seeing Sgt. Hatred as the bodyguard, I hope he doesn't molest the boys. :D I think the henchmen will be scared of him but not like they're scared of Brock. He'll be a total pervy creep.

The Dum Dum/Fury guy was awesome, I didnt even catch his name there was so much going on.

Do these guys have anything new planned for after the fourth season?
From what I've read, a good portion of it is going to be a continution of things that happened in this past season. I got a good feeling we're going to find out what happened to Dr. Venture's father.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GiveWarAChance, Glaeken, Google [Bot], Herald, HNutz, pastajoe and 35 guests