Advertisement

Videogames...

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 35 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Re: Videogames...

Postby bkthomson » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:09 pm

contramundi wrote:candy crush assholes lol

biggest waste of time. ;)
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

Advertisement

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 476 posts
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray

Postby sdsichero » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:09 pm

bkthomson wrote:biggest waste of time. ;)

My sister is completely addicted to it.
ImageImageImageImageImage

punkJD
Whippersnapper

Liked in: 0 post

Postby punkJD » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:28 am

SuperginraiX wrote:That would be nice but I think my 360 days are probably winding down, anyway. I was planning on digitally buying the rest of the AC games and... then I think I'm good. There are WAY too many XB1 games coming out this year that I ACTUALLY want to play. So I'll probably do that instead.

But Assassin's Creed II is damn fun. It took me a while to warm up to the game but once I started upgrading my house and town... I was sold.

Between AC 2, brotherhoods and revelations AC 2 was the one that hook me up the most.

Enviado do meu Nexus 7 através de Tapatalk

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Microsoft Studios acquires rights to Gears of War series

Microsoft Studios has purchased the rights to the Gears of War franchise from Epic Games, Microsoft announced. The publisher will take over all existing and future games in the series, and will hand development of future games over to Vancouver, BC developer Black Tusk Studios. Formerly Microsoft Vancouver, Black Tusk was said to be working on a new AAA game for Xbox One as of June 2013.

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 6 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Postby Chesscub » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:09 pm

I want a series named Call of War staring bovines.

punkJD
Whippersnapper

Liked in: 0 post

Postby punkJD » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:34 pm

I hope they don't ruin the game.

Enviado do meu Nexus 7 através de Tapatalk

Amoebas
Son of Stein

Liked in: 338 posts
Title: Amorphous Anomoly

Postby Amoebas » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:21 pm

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 67 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:46 pm

Nintendo sales alert:

Windwaker Wii U with 2 games for $270.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-zelda- ... 1085452995

Also, Legend of Zelda: Four Swords is currently free on the 3DS eShop.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/0 ... th_america

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 199 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:54 am

Any PS4 user feel the controller is of crappy quality? Pretty sure I'm detecting the early signs of wear and tear.

And to compare, I've used the same PS3 controller ever since I bought my PS3. But the PS4 controller.....it worries me.

SuperginraiX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 78 posts
Title: unpronounceable
Formerly: Sane

Postby SuperginraiX » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:19 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Any PS4 user feel the controller is of crappy quality? Pretty sure I'm detecting the early signs of wear and tear.

And to compare, I've used the same PS3 controller ever since I bought my PS3. But the PS4 controller.....it worries me.

Huh. That's too bad. It's the first Sony controller that's interested me since the Dual Shock 2. Not that I own a PS4... Hopefully it's just an isolated incident but it still sucks if you have to replace it.

The XBox One controller is almost perfect now that they've got an actual functioning d-pad. I'm still not one hundred percent sold on the analog stick, though. They feel too loose to me. It would also be nice if it would blink or something before the batteries died. It's very annoying when it happens right in the middle of a game or when you're chatting with friends.

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 410 posts
Formerly: AMS

Postby Rockman » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Any PS4 user feel the controller is of crappy quality? Pretty sure I'm detecting the early signs of wear and tear.

I haven't noticed anything but I haven't played it overly much

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 35 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Postby bkthomson » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:48 pm

My daughter has just discovered Minecraft for the 360. Its nice to see my son and daughter playing games together.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:51 pm

Not sure what it really means for XBOX

Microsoft names Satya Nadella new CEO

"Satya Nadella is a tough, number-driven leader," said Forrester's Ted Schadler. "He is a visionary, has passion for change, is making it happen, and knows what it takes to drive change in the unique Microsoft culture. An outsider would have a hard time accomplishing this coming in fresh. And time is of the essence."

There's a school of thought that suggests Microsoft is simply too big to compete with slicker, faster-moving companies born in the Internet era. If Nadella buys into that worldview, he may decide to sell off the Xbox and Bing businesses as Nomura Equity Research's Rick Sherlund has argued. Earlier this year, Sherlund sketched out a scenario in which Microsoft sells Bing either to Facebook or Yahoo while shopping the Xbox business around to a consumer electronics company where it would make a better fit.

That's the Wall Street view, at least. Nothing new there as the Street has been down on Bing for quite some time. The online services division, the corporate organization where Bing resides, lost $1.3 billion last year. The year before, it lost $8.1 billion. But with Microsoft integrating its search technology into nearly all of its software and hardware as a service, Nadella may decide, like Ballmer, that there's a nice strategic fit here. Also, there's a good argument for keeping Xbox: It's a growth area with terrific upside. So why jettison the business just as it's realizing its potential?

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:52 pm

Resident Evil/Onimusha Co-Composer Admits His Music Was Ghostwritten
A lawyer for 50-year-old deaf composer Mamoru Samuragochi said on Wednesday that another person has been writing the music that has been credited to him for over a decade. Samuragochi's credits include Biohazard Symphony Op. 91 "Crime and Punishment" in the Dual Shock version of Resident Evil, the symphonic suite "Rising Sun" in Onimusha, and the commemorative piece "Hiroshima Symphony." Samuragochi is also credited for "Sonatina for Violin," a piece that Japanese figure skater Daisuke Takahashi is scheduled to use in his short program this month at the Winter Olympics.

All four of these musical pieces and more were released after Samuragochi lost his hearing completely at the age of 35.

The composer's lawyer said, "I've been told that there are certain circumstances that make it hard for the person [who composed the works] to come out in public, and Samuragochi has come to describe himself as the sole composer." He added that the composer said "it is totally inexcusable and he deeply regrets (what happened). He is mentally distressed and not in a condition to properly express his own thoughts."

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 67 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:30 pm

So, the latest Dungeon Keeper game has riled up the internet.

http://www.baekdal.com/opinion/how-inap ... -industry/

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum