Advertisement

Videogames...

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 889 posts
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray

Advertisement

sdsichero

Re: Videogames...

Postby sdsichero » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Yes. Make it so.

Guys. GUYS. Tomodachi Collection.
Here’s our first look at a translated version of Tomodachi Collection: New Life, the 3DS’s inimitable life sim for your Miis, since Nintendo stealth-revealed it in the Wall Street Journal of all places last month.

According to multiple reports, Nintendo of Europe is passing around an online survey explicitly stating that the game is being localized for that market, sharing these English images (Spanish and French ones are also floating around), a video, and details about the title — check out screenshots of the survey posted by VogelImKafig here.

It looks like Nintendo is trying to get a handle on how to market this odd game, and is seeking feedback on what points to emphasize when introducing it.

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 46 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Postby bkthomson » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:45 am

Super! X-Box guys with X-Box Gold. Dungeon Defender is free for Gold and is a really fun mini-rpg / castle defender type game. Its free. Its fun.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 9 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Postby Chesscub » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 pm

bkthomson wrote:Super! X-Box guys with X-Box Gold. Dungeon Defender is free for Gold and is a really fun mini-rpg / castle defender type game. Its free. Its fun.

It's sad, I've downloaded the Games with Gold that I don't have and only played Crackdown so far. I'm damn slow when I game.

bkthomson, I tried sending a friend request on XBox but it bounced. Checkmate_14615

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Chesscub wrote:
It's sad, I've downloaded the Games with Gold that I don't have and only played Crackdown so far. I'm damn slow when I game.

bkthomson, I tried sending a friend request on XBox but it bounced. Checkmate_14615

bk is mean

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 46 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Postby bkthomson » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:15 pm

Chesscub wrote:

I'll try tonight if I can get on my X-Box. Not sure what is up with getting bounced.

Also I have to say that South Park is a really fun game. It is a lot of South Park humor thrown at you non-stop but the gaming mechanics is a lot of fun as well as the RPG elements.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Good news for you Super

Ubisoft will continue to support ‘old gen’ consoles for years to come

Though he could not discuss the new Assassin’s Creed game, Raynaud was able to discuss the pressures of releasing a major new game in Ubisoft’s flagship series every year. “We are able to offer people a new Assassin’s Creed every year because they want Assassin’s Creed every year,” he added. “As long as this is true we would be very stupid to not satisfy this need, but it puts a lot of pressure on us to create something that will never disappoint.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 351 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:11 am

For those of us with PS+, Mercenary Kings will be available for free in April. It was made by the same team that made the Scott Pilgrim PS3 game:

SuperginraiX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 123 posts
Title: unpronounceable
Formerly: Sane

Postby SuperginraiX » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:03 am

Good news?

I've got an XBox One. I'm good with them just releasing a next gen game but totally understand everyone releasing for every system. There are simply more players on the 360 and PS3 at the moment and companies like money.

Hopefully... hopefully the old gen games won't be TOO different from the new gen games. Because I don't wanna buy two games. Hell, I probably won't. I'm not made of money, sd! X(

Amoebas
Son of Stein

Liked in: 648 posts
Title: Amorphous Anomoly

Postby Amoebas » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:54 am

So the wife surprised me with South Park Stick of Truth.
Laughed my butt off during the first 10 minutes.

Then the laughter died.

Glitch after fucking glitch where you can't advance the action during the tutorial battle. Reload after reload, different tactics, different movement - didn't matter.

Eight times it took to get through the glitch. A search on line for a patch (there isn't) reveals there's a potential game breaking glitch near the end game.

Back to finishing Bravely Default for me for now.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Amoebas wrote:So the wife surprised me with South Park Stick of Truth.
Laughed my butt off during the first 10 minutes.

Then the laughter died.

Glitch after fucking glitch where you can't advance the action during the tutorial battle. Reload after reload, different tactics, different movement - didn't matter.

Eight times it took to get through the glitch. A search on line for a patch (there isn't) reveals there's a potential game breaking glitch near the end game.

Back to finishing Bravely Default for me for now.

Oh that South Park humor!

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:47 pm

Never understood the demand for achievements. That and I suck at videogames. Maybe this is more my speed.

sdsichero

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 9 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Postby Chesscub » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:45 pm

For XBox's Games With Gold, this month it's Hitman : Absolution and Deadlight.

Maybe I'll eventually get to them. :lol:

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Hmn...

Amazon reveals game, movie streaming hardware 'Amazon Fire TV'

Amazon announced Amazon Fire TV today, a device that streams games and movies over the web. The Fire TV features 2 GB of RAM and a dedicated GPU, which Amazon said is the kind "usually found in smartphones." Additionally, Fire TV is based on Android and HTML, so apps are expected to be easy for developers to port to the device. It comes with a TV remote-like controller that includes a microphone on it, which can be used for the device's voice search functions. The Fire TV's separate dual-stick game pad costs $40.

The device's UI includes sections for movies, television, apps and photos in addition to games. Among the app icons shown during Amazon's presentation were Twitch, WWE Network, Watch ESPN, Netflix and Hulu Plus. Amazon said it is "starting off with Hulu Plus and Amazon Instant Video of course, and we're rolling in other partners over time." As for the games available on Fire TV, the device will host "thousands" from publishers like EA and Ubisoft, and will include Minecraft shortly after it launches.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum