Wednesday, August 24, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Videogames...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:43 am

GLX wrote:
If the "shelved" game is some generic minigame collection, then I ain't losing sleep over it.

It's less the nature of the game to me then their general practices and support.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:46 am

SuperginraiX wrote:What's the Rayman thing?

(I clearly love Ubisoft, so I'm genuinely curious)


GLX wrote:Delaying Rayman Legends (which was originally a Wii U exclusive) so that it could be released with the multiplatform versions.


Yeah, the game started off as a Wii U exclusive. They delayed it a bit to work on it more, that's cool (Wii U was in a drought though so it would have been good to have). They announced other platforms were getting it. Fine. The game was due to be released in... what was it... weeks? They announce they are delaying it to release at the same time as the other versions.
User avatar

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:28 pm

sdsichero wrote:


Yeah, the game started off as a Wii U exclusive. They delayed it a bit to work on it more, that's cool (Wii U was in a drought though so it would have been good to have). They announced other platforms were getting it. Fine. The game was due to be released in... what was it... weeks? They announce they are delaying it to release at the same time as the other versions.

Ah. I keep forgetting that the Wii U version came out at the same time as the PS3 and XB360 ones. My brain tells me it came out first because it was originally supposed to be exclusive and the PS4 and XB1 versions obviously came out later. Stupid brain.

Regardless, it's one of those games that I'm eventually planning on picking up for the Wii U even though I could have gotten the 360 or XB1 versions. It's supposed to be better on the Wii U with that very pretty gamepad controller.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:14 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:Ah. I keep forgetting that the Wii U version came out at the same time as the PS3 and XB360 ones. My brain tells me it came out first because it was originally supposed to be exclusive and the PS4 and XB1 versions obviously came out later. Stupid brain.

Regardless, it's one of those games that I'm eventually planning on picking up for the Wii U even though I could have gotten the 360 or XB1 versions. It's supposed to be better on the Wii U with that very pretty gamepad controller.

Boo Ubisoft
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:47 pm


User avatar

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:49 pm

:lol:
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:46 am

Interesting...

Crunchyroll Adds Indie Games from Japan

Play on! Crunchyroll is getting into the games business via a new collaboration with Nyu Media Limited to bring Japanese indie titles to CR users worldwide (except Japan, heh).

Starting today, Crunchyroll users will be able to purchase Japanese indie games via digital downloads from the Crunchyroll Store.


More info at the link
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:34 am

EA really is the worst


User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:47 pm

sdsichero wrote:EA really is the worst




"Who wants to pay for a sequel that just has updated rosters? You do!



Right?"
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:45 pm

GLX wrote:
"Who wants to pay for a sequel that just has updated rosters? You do!



Right?"

I don't... but it's still lame.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Not sure what this means... I *think* he is still with Capcom though.





User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:39 pm

sdsichero wrote:I don't... but it's still lame.


That's EA's game. If given the opportunity, they will absolutely cut corners as long as it doesn't drastically alter their bottom line.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Go for it Rockman!


User avatar

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:56 pm

I'm gonna buy it
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Rockman wrote:I'm gonna buy it


:shock:

He's getting an upgrade

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bianco, Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Flamebird, Google [Bot], IvCNuB4, MSNbot Media, sdsichero, Spacedog and 78 guests