Sunday, December 16, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "We deal with the loons so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Videogames...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:26 am

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:30 am

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Looks kind of interesting

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:35 pm

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:33 pm

Jade Empire is a buck on iOS, fyi.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:22 pm

This announcement is a few weeks old but it should be interesting to fans of the Mega Man franchise:

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:15 pm

Oops

Microsoft Accused of Copying Fan's PUBG Artwork, Pulls Down Advert

Microsoft has pulled down a PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds advert from its social media channels, after the creator of a fan concept complained about striking similarities to their work.

Reddit user Macsterr had created a concept advert for the Xbox One version of PUBG that garnered tens of thousands of views - then noticed that Microsoft's social channels had posted an advert with near-identical ideas.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:34 pm

Grayson wrote:This announcement is a few weeks old but it should be interesting to fans of the Mega Man franchise:

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:29 am

Thanks Nintendo for posting a Direct without warning and while I was sleeping. Haven't even watched it yet cause I gotta go to work but I've seen snippets on social media…

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:42 pm

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:12 pm

Why Activision's Transformers Games Are No Longer Available Digitally

Hasbro confirmed to IGN its contract with Activision to publish Transformers games has expired. However, Hasbro is not at this time discussing what, if any, plans it might have for Transformers games on PC and consoles in the future. Multiple mobile games, including Transformers: Forged to Fight, are still ongoing, however.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:20 pm

sdsichero wrote:Thanks Nintendo for posting a Direct without warning and while I was sleeping. Haven't even watched it yet cause I gotta go to work but I've seen snippets on social media…

The new Mario Tennis game, and the Odyssey update look nice.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:31 pm

GLX wrote:
The new Mario Tennis game, and the Odyssey update look nice.

:smt023

I'm more interested in Mario Golf (bought the GameCube for Smash and Soul Calibur II, but put a LOT of hours into golf), but the story mode in the new Tennis sounds intriguing.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:12 pm

Do you guys know if MArio Golf and Mario tennis had light rpg elements like they did on the gameboy color games?

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:00 am

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:Do you guys know if MArio Golf and Mario tennis had light rpg elements like they did on the gameboy color games?

Not really for golf. No for tennis, but the Switch version is promising that.

leave a comment with facebook