Saturday, November 17, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Videogames...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:04 pm

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:52 pm

In more odd Animal Crossing news:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/0 ... afted_mail

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:52 am

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:55 am

GLX wrote:In more odd Animal Crossing news:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/0 ... afted_mail

Oh yeah, I read about that (it gets 20 points).

I hope they are working feverishly on Animal Crossing for Switch. I don't think Pocket Camp is bad, but I just use my phone for other things, not games. Seeing Kapp'n in the Smash Direct made me want Animal Crossing Switch more.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:13 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Oh yeah, I read about that (it gets 20 points).

I hope they are working feverishly on Animal Crossing for Switch. I don't think Pocket Camp is bad, but I just use my phone for other things, not games. Seeing Kapp'n in the Smash Direct made me want Animal Crossing Switch more.

I haven't played Pocket Camp in a minute. It's nice as a distraction, but I'd prefer a Switch Animal Crossing game (that isn't a port of Pocket Camp). Hopefully, a new Switch game won't be filled with microtransactions. It's one of the things that makes the "proper" Animal Crossing games so strong.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:28 am

GLX wrote:
I haven't played Pocket Camp in a minute. It's nice as a distraction, but I'd prefer a Switch Animal Crossing game (that isn't a port of Pocket Camp). Hopefully, a new Switch game won't be filled with microtransactions. It's one of the things that makes the "proper" Animal Crossing games so strong.

Yeah, I love how long New Leaf was supported… for free.

Now that the Nintendo Online service is coming, I doubt that the free will still be there, but hopefully there is nothing beyond the subscription added.

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:57 am

sdsichero wrote:

Now that the Nintendo Online service is coming, I doubt that the free will still be there, but hopefully there is nothing beyond the subscription added.

The way Nintendo is jam packing their games with content lately, I'm guessing a new Animal Crossing for the Switch would be pretty beefy. And, yeah, the sooner the better for that thing.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:44 pm

sdsichero wrote:

I could see expansion packs as being a middle-option.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:19 am

GLX wrote:
I could see expansion packs as being a middle-option.

Like what you'd get with a season pass? Hmm... I prefer the old model of free for Animal Crossing.

After watching the Smash Direct though, one thing that would be fantastic for Nintendo to do for their Online subscribers would be the MyMusic feature on your phone, linked to your account. So you could stream anything from the smash library in your own playlist if you somehow register your purchase of smash.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:17 am

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:50 am

Scintillant-H

#1,984 on Deathstroke's Hit List

Postby Scintillant-H » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:14 am

sdsichero wrote:

I feel called out :lol:

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Onimusha gets a remaster:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/0 ... ndo_switch

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:32 am

For those who like NIntendo and Indie games…

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:06 pm

I was looking at upcoming games yesterday and it listed Travis coming out in 2018. That changed fast. 01/18/19…

leave a comment with facebook