Thursday, April 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

VOTE FOR THE BEST OUTHOUSE POSTER OF 2010

Vote for the Top Outhouse Poster of 2010!

Poll ended at Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:14 pm
Frag It
13%
Cat Scratch
2%
e_galston
7%
Victorious Squid
10%
Starlord
4%
Marius665
1%
Twigglet
4%
Jude Terror
5%
BlueStreak
9%
prozacman
0%
thefourthman
1%
Thunderstorm
3%
eltopo
4%
Punchy
3%
sdsichero
2%
cncoyle
1%
Rikk Odinson
15%
Aaron
2%
Benderbrau
13%
  Total votes : 294

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:10 pm

I'm campaigning for Rikk. Anyone who voted for me, please remove my vote and apply it to Rikk. He's good people.

:D

Snug

Flying Mongoose

Postby Snug » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:11 pm

I was going to abstain from voting because I was absent from the fray, and thus couldn't properly form an opinion.

But then my inner capitalist took over, and I decided that my votes are available in exchange for compensation commensurate with their value. All offers will be considered, but please know in advance that a picture of your man-sausage is of no value to me. :lol:

Miracloman

Great Scott!!!

Postby Miracloman » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:13 pm

I voted Odinson because everyone else are less than lowly mortals.

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Frag, and write in votes for Deux and Chap.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:53 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:Frag, and write in votes for Deux and Chap.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to have nominated them in the first stage of this contest when it might have done some good? :lol:

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Wouldn't it have made more sense to have nominated them in the first stage of this contest when it might have done some good? :lol:

I didn't post anything in that thread and didn't really care, but was bored and decided to vote today.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:28 pm

I didn't get nominated... isn't that the very definition of foul play ? I demand money as indemnization.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:50 pm

I'm calling him out now. BlueStreak is cheating. Has to be. :x

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Jude Terror wrote:I'm calling him out now. BlueStreak is cheating. Has to be. :x

Who's this guy with 2 posts that voted for him?

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Snug wrote:I was going to abstain from voting because I was absent from the fray, and thus couldn't properly form an opinion.

But then my inner capitalist took over, and I decided that my votes are available in exchange for compensation commensurate with their value. All offers will be considered, but please know in advance that a picture of your man-sausage is of no value to me. :lol:

don't stop that from happening. I'll send you my cell number and you can just forward them. :wink:

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Jude Terror wrote:I'm calling him out now. BlueStreak is cheating. Has to be. :x

Psssh. You wish.

Mammon is a Review Grouper from my LCS who got interested in the site from me talking the site up.

Now you know.

Frag

Postby Frag » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:10 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
Psssh. You wish.

Mammon is a Review Grouper from my LCS who got interested in the site from me talking the site up.

Now you know.

He's a Review Grouper that posted once and then happened to make his second post about supporting you? Riiiiiiight.

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Frag It wrote:
He's a Review Grouper that posted once and then happened to make his second post about supporting you? Riiiiiiight.

He's not allowed to vote on an open poll because he knows me IRL?

If you're that upset about it, I'll ask him to take it down.

Frag

Postby Frag » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
He's not allowed to vote on an open poll because he knows me IRL?

If you're that upset about it, I'll ask him to take it down.

I'm not asking. I'm demanding! If you don't, I'll start a petition/protest asking for your removal as mod.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:22 pm

:lol:

leave a comment with facebook