Wednesday, May 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Trash eaters."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


I want a room just like this.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:00 am

Image
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:03 am

I wouldn't disagree.
User avatar

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:05 am

How many Monopoly games gave their lives to build that bed-o-money?
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:08 am

That would be awesome.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:18 am

:shock: That's the first time paper has ever given me an erection!

Well, that didn't have pictures of naked men on it.
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:25 am

starlord wrote::shock: That's the first time paper has ever given me an erection!

Well, that didn't have pictures of naked men on it.

No comment. :shock:
User avatar

Severed Djed

Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:10 am

There's not enough room for my computer.
User avatar

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:32 am

Thunderstorm wrote:Image


When's the last time I cried?

I'm cryin' right now.... :cry:
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:51 am

Severed Djed wrote:There's not enough room for my computer.


room full of money: hundreds of thousand of dollars

reaction from comic/computer geek: Priceless. :-D
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:Image


I want to get a running start and jump into that
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:25 pm

You know - just a couple of bundles would be enough to sort most of us out for a very long time. I mean, is that really too much to ask? :?
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:26 pm

nietoperz wrote:You know - just a couple of bundles would be enough to sort most of us out for a very long time. I mean, is that really too much to ask? :?

I'd be fine with that. And it looks like there are some pounds or euros or something. Give the Europeans their money and the Americans theirs.
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:29 pm

I'm not sure what those other notes are. I'm pretty certain I don't see any Pounds there, though. I don't think they look like Euros either (and they sure aren't Swedish Kronor).
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:30 pm

nietoperz wrote:I'm not sure what those other notes are. I'm pretty certain I don't see any Pounds there, though. I don't think they look like Euros either (and they sure aren't Swedish Kronor).

There's red and blue currency with faces on it, I can only assume, though I'm sure you know far more about European currency than I do. And Sweden didn't adopt the Euro?
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:17 pm

Forbush Man wrote:There's red and blue currency with faces on it, I can only assume, though I'm sure you know far more about European currency than I do. And Sweden didn't adopt the Euro?


No: like the UK, Sweden has been wise enough to avoid adopting the evil Euro so far.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: e_galston, Glacier16, Kravis, Liam Moorhart, pastajoe, Rob Thompson, StrongStyleFiction, SuperginraiX, VaderTheTrader, Ward Fowler and 63 guests