Sunday, June 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I was just informed that I'm "Jewing" a student out of $4k

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:28 am

guitarsmashley wrote:
Having just looked up cost, it's more like $328

fucking hell dude, I jewed people out of more money than that when I was unemployed
step it up

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:29 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:It seems more like you nazid him out of the class. :?

Actually starting this afternoon till monday I will be hearing complaints that a student told a group of LGBTQ students that,"The homosexuals and jews should burn in hell like they did during the Holocaust". Yeah it's gonna be a fun week....By the way. I love my job.

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:32 am

guitarsmashley wrote:
He was a disruption to the class, having read the teachers notes as well as other information involved I agreed.

Sounds like an understandable decision to me.

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:36 am

guitarsmashley wrote:
Actually starting this afternoon till monday I will be hearing complaints that a student told a group of LGBTQ students that,"The homosexuals and jews should burn in hell like they did during the Holocaust". Yeah it's gonna be a fun week....By the way. I love my job.

I certainly hope so, man. I couldn't put up with these types; that's one of the reasons I could never become a teacher.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:45 am

Herald wrote:
I certainly hope so, man. I couldn't put up with these types; that's one of the reasons I could never become a teacher.

I'm not even a teacher, but I really do love what I'm doing and not in a disciplinarily way. I don't get a kick out of "dispensing justice" I just love my job as a whole.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:46 am

guitarsmashley wrote:

shouldn't you then recuse yourself from the case on both accounts. :lol:

guitargod694

cheese

Postby guitargod694 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:48 am

CountD wrote:

:lol:

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:52 am

guitarsmashley wrote:

oberlin college has been having a lot of these problems recently

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:52 am

CountD wrote:

I was planning on sucking a circumcised dick lolly pop during my meetings.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:53 am

CountD wrote:

:-D

guitargod694

cheese

Postby guitargod694 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:53 am

guitarsmashley wrote:

We know... but let's not pretend that has anything to do with this guy or his comments.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:55 am

guitarsmashley wrote:Well I removed him from "a" class. Not $4k. When I stopped and asked what he said, he told me he said "Screw. You're screwing me out of this money". He totally said Jew.

Well, maybe he learned his lesson getting called on it and won't repeat the mistake again. Maybe. Probably not though.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:55 am

guitargod694 wrote:
We know... but let's not pretend that has anything to do with this guy or his comments.

In this case it's a girl that said that. Apparently she's still a little bitter over her boyfriend of 3+ Years dumping her and coming out of the closet.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:56 am

guitarsmashley wrote:
:lol:

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:56 am

guitarsmashley wrote:
In this case it's a girl that said that. Apparently she's still a little bitter over her boyfriend of 3+ Years dumping her and coming out of the closet.

you should have told her to stop fag hagging all the good ones

leave a comment with facebook