Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Voted best hair in high school."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

I'm watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Image

:smt017

Alchemic_Spider

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Benderbrau wrote: :smt017

Harmony.

Alchemic_Spider

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:

Sweet Perfection. :smt007

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Benderbrau wrote: :smt017

Mercedes McNabb. She was on Angel too. Think dity blond Cordie friend in high school, turned vampire receptionist for Angel.

She was in Playboy. :-D

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:35 pm

A_S wrote:
Sweet Perfection. :smt007

*Knuckle bop* Word!

~Alima~

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby ~Alima~ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Hush was my favorite. It was masterfully put together and had the right amount of humor, creepiness, and edge. Once More, With Feeling had me enraptured. :cry: Now I wanna watch them.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 pm

~Alima~ wrote:Hush was my favorite. It was masterfully put together and had the right amount of humor, creepiness, and edge. Once More, With Feeling had me enraptured. :cry: Now I wanna watch them.

That was the episode that got me to watch it. Prior I had only watched the first two episodes and stopped at that point.
But that episode... I didn't even know it was a Buffy episode until Buffy showed up. I thought was some horror flick on the channel I flicked to for background noise, it was a Canadian cartoon channel on a Saturday afternoon. It was creepy with those smiles, suits and silence. Makes me think of tax collectors.

Alima... the internet is your friend. You can probably see them on a streaming site or... :twisted: or make Xaraan go right out this instant and buy the DVDs for you to watch. :P

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:42 pm

No matter what you can is bad about Whedon. He ALWAYS stocked those shows with hot women.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Mercedes McNabb. She was on Angel too. Think dity blond Cordie friend in high school, turned vampire receptionist for Angel.

She was in Playboy. :-D

Take a lesson from Alchemic, next time just say "Harmony"

Alchemic_Spider

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:49 pm

:lol:

David Bird

rubber spoon

Postby David Bird » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Rockman wrote:
Do they have parallel storylines?

There are parallel stories during the first season of Angel and the fourth season of Buffy, but that's it. After that Buffy moved to a different network and they had no more crossovers.

The first time I saw McNab in anything:

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:07 am

David Bird wrote:
There are parallel stories during the first season of Angel and the fourth season of Buffy, but that's it. After that Buffy moved to a different network and they had no more crossovers.

...There was.Willow leaves Sunnydale for a few episodes on the last season of Buffy and shows up in Angel. Faith crosses from one show to another. Angel shows up in the final season of Buffy and something he does opens up a big plot point in the final season of Angel.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:12 am

Benderbrau wrote:If you watched Angel first then Wesley in Buffy is really going to confuse you.

Also...yowzers! :smt007

That weapon she's holding in that pic? I own that. It has a funny name.

David Bird

rubber spoon

Postby David Bird » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:12 am

First, Greg, Rockman is watching for the time, so you should probably blacken that out. Too many details.

Second,
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
that was exceptional. The Grand Finale. During the fourth season of Buffy and first of Angel there were a lot more and with maybe one exception--re: Faith--they weren't that critical.

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:52 am

Great show.

As others have said it gets better!

Let me put in a positive note for the final season. It had some good moments and stories too.

Firefly is my favorite Whedon show.

leave a comment with facebook