Keb wrote:1. So does my school email.
2. EVERY university in the world has shitty administration. Fact is you just have to find ways around it. There are ways, though. Talk to a program director or someone.
3. Blackboard is crap but you just have to get used to it. Avoid it if you can.
4. Did they not explain this when they gave you the program description?
5. That's everywhere you go.
6. Why don't you speak up about this?
7. This one gets to me. At least you get funding. Some schools, mostly the prestigious schools in North America, don't even offer funding for MAs, only for Ph.Ds.
8. My school's football team has the longest losing streak in history. 48 games in a row. Yup.
9. Tapioca pudding is atrocious.
If you don't like it, you can always leave and go somewhere else.
1. I miss MSU's email. Bare-bones and HUGE. I never had any problems, outside of SPAM.
2. Even the Chair of my dept. is frustrated with it, as is my advisor. It's structural, and we all believe it's a result of cronyism.
3. I have an online class.
5. Wasn't that way in gov't. Amazingly. Though, I wasn't in a political office.
6. I have, to two professors, and nothing's happened. I'd fight it but I have shit to do.
7. I wouldn't consider it funding. It barely covers my bills, enough so that I have a second job, which I'd work full-time if not for this job. But it's a little better pay.
8. We'll get there.
9. Never had it.
10. Our school is two miles across and most people drive from one side of campus to the other rather than walk. I hate being almost hit on my bike from cars that don't recognize me as a legitimate driver. Nowhere else in town does this happen to me, and in some parts, I even have a bike lane. Fancy.
As for leaving, I'm $120K in student loan debt and leaving would probably leave me with no viable way to pay that off anytime soon, and Sallie Mae/the gov't would have me by the balls more than they already do.
Can't a guy bitch?