Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Welcome, Badmonkey

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 am

Nah, not really. This guy is a co-worker of mine, so everybody feel free to ridicule and mock him as much as possible. :-D

lancer_man

Expert Post Whore

Postby lancer_man » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:25 am

Dragavon wrote:Nah, not really. This guy is a co-worker of mine, so everybody feel free to ridicule and mock him as much as possible. :-D

Is this the coworker you have been having sex dreams about?

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 am

YEAHHHHH, BOI!

what's his name again?

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:30 am

CountD wrote:YEAHHHHH, BOI!

what's his name again?

Doug, he's actually almost tolerable :-D

He's even a little bit of a comic nerd, as evidenced by the fact that he named his first son Logan, and his second son Xavier. :-D

Badmonkey

luchadore

Postby Badmonkey » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:32 am

Dragavon wrote:Nah, not really. This guy is a co-worker of mine, so everybody feel free to ridicule and mock him as much as possible. :-D

I am speechless :roll: I am happy to be mocked and ridiculed makes for an interesting day. LOL

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:33 am

lancer_man wrote:Is this the coworker you have been having sex dreams about?

Unlike you, I don't dream about men.

Badmonkey

luchadore

Postby Badmonkey » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:34 am

Alright how do you change the name that shows under where your picture is supposed to be (faster Pussycat) doesn't fit me well. LOL

Ravager

cheese

Postby Ravager » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:37 am

Badmonkey wrote:Alright how do you change the name that shows under where your picture is supposed to be (faster Pussycat) doesn't fit me well. LOL

It changes the more posts you have. You can ask the powers that be to change it for you, but it kinda ruins the fun of letting it evolve naturally, imo.

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:37 am

Badmonkey wrote:Alright how do you change the name that shows under where your picture is supposed to be (faster Pussycat) doesn't fit me well. LOL

Start post whoring! It changes with the more posts... once you reach a certain level, you can make your own title

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:38 am

Dragavon wrote:Unlike you, I don't dream about men.

He dreams about D, so he doesn't really dream about men either.

Ravager

cheese

Postby Ravager » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:38 am

cunninglinguist wrote:Start post whoring! It changes with the more posts... once you reach a certain level, you can make your own title

Hivemind. :!:

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:38 am

Dragavon wrote:Doug

I like him already.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:42 am

How many posters have you warned him about? ;-)

Ravager

cheese

Postby Ravager » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:45 am

kingofcities wrote:How many posters have you warned him about? ;-)

Be wary of Kingofcities. He eats babies. Doesn't even use a knife and fork!

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:46 am

Ravager wrote:Be wary of Kingofcities. He eats babies. Doesn't even use a knife and fork!

They go great with a little Hidden Valley. :twisted:

leave a comment with facebook