Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Those who arrive survive. Maybe."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Welcome, new posters!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:11 am

The foundation was a very deep concrete.
Ya just know someone just happened to "fall" in while they were poring it.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:13 am

MechaKingPagla wrote:The foundation was a very deep concrete.

Someone with Sicilian enemies, maybe? :D

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:22 am

Who said that?
Not me...

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:29 am

MechaKingPagla wrote:Who said that?
Not me...

That smiley rules

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:17 am

Lord Simian wrote:Aww.... that sort of way'd be awesome! :D

:shock: not for me. I read that book when I was twelve and it scared the shit out of me! Didn't sleep well for weeks.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:19 am

starlord wrote::shock: not for me. I read that book when I was twelve and it scared the shit out of me! Didn't sleep well for weeks.

Yeah, I can see that scaring a twelve year old. It was a rough piece of work. Too bad most parapsychologists today consider it to have been a hoax....

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:21 am

Lord Simian wrote:Yeah, I can see that scaring a twelve year old. It was a rough piece of work. Too bad most parapsychologists today consider it to have been a hoax....

didn't they end up going to jail because of it, or something? I remember when it was pretty much shot down as being fake, or they admitted that they made it up, or something like that. I was relieved and bummed all at once. lol

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:23 am

starlord wrote:didn't they end up going to jail because of it, or something? I remember when it was pretty much shot down as being fake, or they admitted that they made it up, or something like that. I was relieved and bummed all at once. lol

I dunno about jail, but I doubt it. Not much in the story that could be a criminal offense, to my knowledge.

But yeah, it's a shame it was fake. There are so many great unexplained REAL stories, the fake ones make them all seem bad.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:53 am

agreed. I love stories about haunted places. My husband and I have always talked about investigating local stuff like that, but we have yet to do it.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:07 am

House I lived in in NYC was Haunted, I still say. I haven't lived there in twenty some odd years, but still.....

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:08 am

There was a ghost in our flat in London, but she was friendly enough.

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:19 am

MechaKingPagla wrote:The foundation was a very deep concrete.

That's a shame. I heard they were in good health...

Glad you're feeling better though. :D

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:20 am

nietoperz wrote:There was a ghost in our flat in London, but she was friendly enough.

Casper?

:shock:

The house I lived in in Green Cove Springs, FL several years ago (during my Senior Year in High School - 99/00) was haunted. My mom said she saw many times a figure floating over me while I slept, just watching me, apparently.

Plus, she heard people walking on the porch during the night, only to look out the window and see nobody there!

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:12 pm

I've never seen a ghost that I know of. It's got to be so cool!

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:19 pm

nietoperz wrote:There was a ghost in our flat in London, but she was friendly enough.

Feed her tea and crumpets with kippers? :P

leave a comment with facebook