Sunday, May 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Well, I guess it's finally time...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:00 am

for me to class this place up. Hawk's influence here has been too widespread for too long...you people need an infusion of intelligence, wit, charm, grace, and dignity STAT. and maybe a bit of ego as well...

and i realize you folks have stickied a "new members intro thread", but since my arrival here is akin to the Yankees picking up Babe Ruth in a trade for a cup of coffee and 2 buckets of catfish, i felt the need to announce my presence with the authority and importance it is due.

now bask in my glory.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:03 am

................ Who are you? I vaguely remember a chap guy but I thought he was a British kid with a penchant for punching.... :P

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:04 am

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:07 am

About time you got yourself over here, councellor. :D

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:08 am

john lewis wrote:................ Who are you? I vaguely remember a chap guy but I thought he was a British kid with a penchant for punching.... :P

the hostile takeover has begun...your days here are numbered, my friend.

just so you know that you've been warned...

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:09 am

nietoperz wrote:About time you got yourself over here, councellor. :D

well, us Southern folk do always get accused of being "slow"... :wink:

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:10 am

chap22 wrote:...you people need an infusion of intelligence, wit, charm, grace, and dignity STAT. and maybe a bit of ego as well...
I'm still not sure that has anything to do with you. :?

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:11 am

Black_Kryptonian wrote:Image

you know you want to be me when you grow up. it's OK to admit it...

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:11 am

chap22 wrote:the hostile takeover has begun...your days here are numbered, my friend.

just so you know that you've been warned...
Ehhh... I've done enough hostile takeovers to know you're going to get nothing of value here. Well, except Starlord but.... well, yeah... uh..........

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:12 am

john lewis wrote:Ehhh... I've done enough hostile takeovers to know you're going to get nothing of value here. Well, except Starlord but.... well, yeah... uh..........

hmmm. that's a valid point. guess i'll just settle for making your life miserable...well, more miserable. :P

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:17 am

chap22 wrote:you know you want to be me when you grow up. it's OK to admit it...

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:28 am

I caved in last week as well. I did some soul searching and finally came to the realization that home is where the dysfunctional interweb personalities I know and love congregate.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:31 am

Welcome to the circus, counselor.

(BTW, I love it when you're all obedient. It's kinda hot.) :wink:

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:35 am

Black_Kryptonian wrote:Image
someone explain to me how a picture of a woman sucking on a hot dog is an insult? In the south it's a peepshow!

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:38 am

What up Chap! Nice to have another SEC guy around. 8)

leave a comment with facebook