Advertisement

What Are You Watching on Primetime TV 11/15/2012?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 245 posts

Postby LOLtron » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:07 am

The Outhouse's Primetime TV Poll for Thursday 11/15

Welcome to The Outhouse's Primetime TV Poll for 11/15/2012.

Please vote for every individual show you plan to watch - you can vote for as many shows as you intend to (eventually) see.

Beyond a new season premiere on the Travel Channel, you may want to take additional note of brand new series premieres on Discovery and TLC tonight as well.

Also, on Thursdays (should this experiment survive past its first week), shows listed will routinely extend beyond primetime to accommodate the comedy programs on both FX and Adult Swim.

There is a poll on the front page. Please visit this article at the link below to vote.

Written or Contributed by Nightfly

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

prozacman
Expert Post Whore

Liked in: 11 posts
Title: Sir PopsPills Alot
Formerly: Darth Prozac

Re: What Are You Watching on Primetime TV 11/15/2012?

Postby prozacman » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:46 pm

are you going to do one of these for Saturday and Sunday morning cartoons? Probably get more participation out of this lot. :wink:

Amoebas
Son of Stein

Liked in: 407 posts
Title: Amorphous Anomoly

Postby Amoebas » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Oops - it looked like it wasn't adding the shows I entered, so they multiplied (Daily Show, Colbert, Craig Ferguson).

Nightfly
Staff Writer

Liked in: 9 posts

Postby Nightfly » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:45 am

Amoebas wrote:Oops - it looked like it wasn't adding the shows I entered, so they multiplied (Daily Show, Colbert, Craig Ferguson).

The polls are really mostly about 'primetime'. While I will throw in a couple once-per-week post-primetime shows (such as Adult Swim's Childrens Hospital or Totally Biased on FX) I don't think regular late night talk shows are extraordinary enough to breach the primetime parameter.

No offense is intended. I also watch the three shows you parenthetically listed, but they're simply not on during primetime and're on just about every day of the week.
Follow me on Twitter for Entertainment news updates!
You have all the weapons you need... Now Fight!

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum