Saturday, July 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Thoughtful analysis of important cultural issues."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What does your drink say about you?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Severed Djed

Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:31 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:But on Christmas Eve, I went to my friends' parents house on Long Island (it's 2 blocks from my Dad's house) and they had the cheap crappy beer that I hate, but they also bought a 6 pack or Blue Point just because they knew I was coming. I felt kind of guilty about that. :oops:


When I dropped in on my uncle before Christmas, the only beer he had in the house was Budweiser: Regular Bud, Bud Light, Bud Select.
Not stuff I would normally drink on a dare.

But the man is 86 and being a host is something that makes him happy, so Bud Light it was. I was not going to turn the man down.
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:49 pm

DeadFett wrote:That was very cool of them though.

Yeah, they're nice people who want me to marry their daughter

Sometimes it's a little weird
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:56 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Yeah, they're nice people who want me to marry their daughter

Sometimes it's a little weird


Is she hot?
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:57 pm

Wait, you're white right? No arranged marriages for you then :P
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:58 pm

DeadFett wrote:Is she hot?

She's the cute girl who loves Guitar Hero that I've mentioned in the past.
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:58 pm

Keb wrote:Wait, you're white right? No arranged marriages for you then :P

*whew*

I don't know what I'd do with a dowry of goats anyway.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:01 pm

goats?

Usually dowry is money, buddy ;)
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:01 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:She's the cute girl who loves Guitar Hero that I've mentioned in the past.


Ahh, I'm not saying marry her but at least take her out.
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Keb wrote:goats?

Usually dowry is money, buddy ;)

Hmmm.....

How much money are we talking about here? :wink:
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:03 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Hmmm.....

How much money are we talking about here? :wink:
I don't know, depends on how rich the family is and how much you ask for.
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:04 pm

DeadFett wrote:Ahh, I'm not saying marry her but at least take her out.


I've thought about it. But I'm not really looking for a relationship at the moment.

Besides.......she's a Mets fan, I'm a Yankees fan.......the children would grow up confused.
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:04 pm

Keb wrote:I don't know, depends on how rich the family is and how much you ask for.


I need to look into this...
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:06 pm

I think it's bullshit, but hey, if I were living in feudal Sri Lanka, I'd net myself a serious dowry for marrying some chick...
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:08 pm

Keb wrote:I think it's bullshit, but hey, if I were living in feudal Sri Lanka, I'd net myself a serious dowry for marrying some chick...

I have a consultant working for me right now who got married through an arranged marriage. He says he's happy and they've got a kid together.

I guess it works sometimes
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:09 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:I've thought about it. But I'm not really looking for a relationship at the moment.

Besides.......she's a Mets fan, I'm a Yankees fan.......the children would grow up confused.


Cute, Guitar Hero and a Mets fan?!? :shock: Sounds perfect to me...

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fysh, GiveWarAChance, Google [Bot], John Strange, Keb, Liam Moorhart, MarvelFan88, MSNbot Media, oogy, Stephen Day and 37 guests

cron