Advertisement

What does your drink say about you?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Internet Celebrity

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:10 pm

DeadFett wrote:Cute, Guitar Hero and a Mets fan?!? :shock: Sounds perfect to me...

She's makes good money too.......works for a hedge fund.

Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.

Advertisement

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 4 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:13 pm

Depends.

If you're a woman, you're married to a man whom your parents approve of for you, then you move in with that man, serve him and have his babies and all that junk. Sometimes, life gets in the way, like say two, four, fifteen years down the road you get sick of that man, you run away have an affair or whatever it's a horrible thing on the women. The men never really get much blame, because they'll always be seen as the men who take care of their wives and family. I think arranged marriage is a bad thing, especially for women because it limits the woman's ability to choose a life of her own. Of course, things have changed and it's becoming more beneficial for both man and woman.

The implication is that you're married and then you have to work at falling in love/being in love with that person over time, but that only happens in Jhumpa Lahiri stories. But yeah, it did happen for my cousin, and she's happy and is going to have a baby so whatever.

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Postby DeadFett » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:15 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:She's makes good money too.......works for a hedge fund.

Even better... :-D

Thunderstorm
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Title: Whitest Poster 2010!!

Postby Thunderstorm » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:39 pm

So how does this work...

"People who drink rum and cola don't know to try anything else," said Jacobson. "They are not very adventurous in life."

"Most people who order martinis are experienced drinkers," said Jacobson. "Many are older, but if they are young, they tend to know their way around a liquor cabinet."

That's really all I ever order... one or the other. They get me really drunk really fast, and if I'm drinking, that's what I want. I rarely drink though.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum