Advertisement

So What necessary posters have yet to join here?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Dugan
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Dugan » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:18 pm

I want some of my more of ym HSH brethren to show up, I Know Tobias, Twigglet, Kerny and KidImpulse have signed up but they need to post more and Ravager, Punchy, Flamebird et al need to join too. Plus Proud Texan, Chap and any T-domers who aren't already here. Oh and Shiro, amlah eltopo, Lancer-man, Scantroman, GHERU, Poolman and the other entertaining folks.

Plus tehNameless so we can mock him mercilessly.

Advertisement

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 244 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:19 pm

Carrie wrote:He put up threads for it last night. I suggested that he might want to look into the polling site that PT uses for Thunderdome. He may have done that. Still, you gotta have the source threads somewhere. Here would be nice. :)

As far as I know, the cover of the month thread is being done without a poll: post your pick and he'll count the votes himself.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:20 pm

L'Indépendant wrote:What list thingy?

The list of posters that need to be registered here....

Just cause I am a founding member doesn't mean I don't have dfeelings, and its not like I posted here often in the last year or two....

Yeah I know that makes me a jerk, but I wanna feel loved too.....
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 pm

Carrie wrote:I use Firefox at home and work, and I can log in/post fine.

Mozilla Firefox?

Cause thats what I use at home baby. I like all my groovy in one place.....
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Dugan
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Dugan » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 pm

Carrie wrote:He put up threads for it last night. I suggested that he might want to look into the polling site that PT uses for Thunderdome. He may have done that. Still, you gotta have the source threads somewhere. Here would be nice. :)

Plus for the nomination thread you really require a site like this, that's the one thing that has actually angered me about not being able to sign in at the rama, i haven't been able to support my fave cover! :(
Last edited by Dugan on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:22 pm

Dum Dum Dugan wrote:I want some of my more of ym HSH brethren to show up, I Know Tobias, Twigglet, Kerny and KidImpulse have signed up but they need to post more and Ravager, Punchy, Flamebird et al need to join too. Plus Proud Texan, Chap and any T-domers who aren't already here. Oh and Shiro, amlah eltopo, Lancer-man, Scantroman, GHERU, Poolman and the other entertaining folks.

Plus tehNameless so we can mock him mercilessly.

Punchy is a member, he just quit posting a year or so ago because some of us were mean about Bendis.

L Independant
25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:22 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:The list of posters that need to be registered here....

Just cause I am a founding member doesn't mean I don't have dfeelings, and its not like I posted here often in the last year or two....

Yeah I know that makes me a jerk, but I wanna feel loved too.....
You want people to stare at your glory? :-D

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Re: So What necessary posters have yet to join here?

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:22 pm

Carrie wrote:I love your best friend too. I will still ridicule him for that until the day we die. :-D

I am just glad I have so many other things to ridicule him for....... it helps make restraint a little easier on the "cartoon chicks with dicks" subject..... ;-)

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:23 pm

L'Indépendant wrote:You want people to stare at your glory? :-D

Someone remembers me............. HOORAY!

L Independant
25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:25 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Someone remembers me............. HOORAY!
Don't worry, man - we'd occasionally ask after you before these recent events, too...and magically, sometimes you'd appear, like your ears were burning or something.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:36 pm

L'Indépendant wrote:Don't worry, man - we'd occasionally ask after you before these recent events, too...and magically, sometimes you'd appear, like your ears were burning or something.

Nieto would hit me in the man-spot with a cattle prod, which was universally recognized as the signal for "remind the people at the outhouse you still love them"

Of course sometimes he just zaps my jumblies for fun, which is where all the confusion comes from.

L Independant
25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:36 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Nieto would hit me in the man-spot with a cattle prod, which was universally recognized as the signal for "remind the people at the outhouse you still love them"

Of course sometimes he just zaps my jumblies for fun, which is where all the confusion comes from.
:shock:

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 979 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Black_Kryptonian wrote:The hour following Herald's arrival, the Women's Watchers thread will mysteriously triple.

I hope Strict31 signs up here.

Hell, it's going at a good rate as it is! :shock: :lol:

But it would cool if they all could be here.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Nieto would hit me in the man-spot with a cattle prod, which was universally recognized as the signal for "remind the people at the outhouse you still love them"

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT!!! :twisted:

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:18 pm

nietoperz wrote:YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT!!! :twisted:

Please sir, may I have some more?

I have been a very naughty boy :oops:

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum