Thursday, December 8, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

So What necessary posters have yet to join here?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:48 am

cncoyle wrote:Forgive me if this has been asked, but has anyone seen CountD here or at NuNewsarama?

He has a Grundy avatar, right? If so, I've seen him here.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:00 am

Black_Kryptonian wrote:He has a Grundy avatar, right? If so, I've seen him here.

That's GrundyPants, not CountD.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:02 am

I don't know why I mix those two up. :?

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 am

Black_Kryptonian wrote:I don't know why I mix those two up. :?

It's the whole Grundy theme. They both have it, but the one you've seen here is GrundyPants. :)

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:04 pm

cncoyle wrote:So, The Nacireman = WrightBlan = creepy Peyton Manning obsession with manlust undercurrent theme?

:shock:

Dugan

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Dugan » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:29 pm

Looks like Chap's joined, now he needs to make a baby thread so i can congratulate him!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:34 pm

Dum Dum Dugan wrote:Looks like Chap's joined, now he needs to make a baby thread so i can congratulate him!

I'd say he's waiting for an admin to activate his account. Why don't you start a congratulations thread for him so he can see it when he starts posting? :wink:

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:39 pm

Thunderstorm wrote::shock:

My thoughts exactly. Someone's spending way too much of their time psychoanalyzing me.

Woody

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Woody » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:50 pm

cncoyle wrote:Forgive me if this has been asked, but has anyone seen CountD here or at NuNewsarama?
He's probably too stoned to figure it out :wink:

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:54 pm

The Nacireman wrote:It's not where I thought you were going.
Depends on where the dump demands to be taken. :wink:

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:15 pm

The Nacireman wrote:My thoughts exactly. Someone's spending way too much of their time psychoanalyzing me.
I can go back to posting about coffee, Donna Troy and Big Brother if you like. :oops:

But seriously, I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing a shirtless Peyton Manning and his love trail.

(Did you know that PM frequently took a shortcut through the art & architecture building at UT? A classmate would always point Peyton out and shout hey to him.)

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Carrie wrote:I'd say he's waiting for an admin to activate his account. Why don't you start a congratulations thread for him so he can see it when he starts posting? :wink:
Actually, I switched it over to having the account being activated by the user but I saw him, toolie, eltopo, and Salieri haven't activated their accounts yet so I did it.

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:57 pm

It's the first time you've ever done anything proactive in your life. Cogratulations.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:02 pm

toolverine wrote:It's the first time you've ever done anything proactive in your life. Cogratulations.
Well, there's that sniper outside of your house but I think I'll be quiet about that...

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:03 pm

john lewis wrote:Well, there's that sniper outside of your house but I think I'll be quiet about that...

I'm sitting in an apartment in SF right now. So, you're wasting your effort.

leave a comment with facebook