Advertisement

So What necessary posters have yet to join here?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

SaturnKnight
dINGO

Liked in: 0 post

Postby SaturnKnight » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 pm

skywatcher wrote:True, but Brady himself was not the loser.

It's my view that power can bring you money, but money rarely brings you true power. He gave up a lot for the money. If it works for him? Great. But I'd rather have the power and the influence.

Advertisement

skywatcher
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby skywatcher » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Benderbrau wrote:I said it there so I'll say here (because I don't talk about people behind their backs), DH's problem was she didn't understand us at all.

I don't think anyone here (or there) would disagree with you. As for "talking behind her back", I'm guessing it's acceptable to criticise her on a professional level whether she can read it or not.

skywatcher
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby skywatcher » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:55 pm

SaturnKnight wrote:It's my view that power can bring you money, but money rarely brings you true power. He gave up a lot for the money. If it works for him? Great. But I'd rather have the power and the influence.

I truly believe he just wanted a nice nest egg for his retirement/family etc.

SaturnKnight
dINGO

Postby SaturnKnight » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 pm

skywatcher wrote:I truly believe he just wanted a nice nest egg for his retirement/family etc.

I can't knock that. And his timing was impeccable given the economy.

But whatever. Water under the bridge.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum