Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Morning Edition • "*the sound you hear when PAC-MAN dies*"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

So What necessary posters have yet to join here?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

SaturnKnight

dINGO

Postby SaturnKnight » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 pm

skywatcher wrote:True, but Brady himself was not the loser.

It's my view that power can bring you money, but money rarely brings you true power. He gave up a lot for the money. If it works for him? Great. But I'd rather have the power and the influence.

skywatcher

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby skywatcher » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Benderbrau wrote:I said it there so I'll say here (because I don't talk about people behind their backs), DH's problem was she didn't understand us at all.

I don't think anyone here (or there) would disagree with you. As for "talking behind her back", I'm guessing it's acceptable to criticise her on a professional level whether she can read it or not.

skywatcher

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby skywatcher » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:55 pm

SaturnKnight wrote:It's my view that power can bring you money, but money rarely brings you true power. He gave up a lot for the money. If it works for him? Great. But I'd rather have the power and the influence.

I truly believe he just wanted a nice nest egg for his retirement/family etc.

SaturnKnight

dINGO

Postby SaturnKnight » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 pm

skywatcher wrote:I truly believe he just wanted a nice nest egg for his retirement/family etc.

I can't knock that. And his timing was impeccable given the economy.

But whatever. Water under the bridge.

leave a comment with facebook