Advertisement

What's the last good game you played?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

ddsmitty1
Steroid User

Liked in: 0 post

What's the last good game you played?

Postby ddsmitty1 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 pm

Like the topic says, I want to know the last good game you played was. Single player games only, because any multiplayer game can be good with the right crowd.

The last good one I played was 'Drake's Fortune'...since then, I've just been playing a bunch of so-so titles, so I'm looking for something really good to play before 'Metal Gear Solid 4' comes out. Suggestions? The platform doesn't matter, just the game quality.
Even Superheroes can't spend all their time saving the world.
A Webcomic By Smitty D.

Advertisement

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Doc Spider

Re: What's the last good game you played?

Postby Doc Jon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:19 pm

New Super Mario Bros. for the DS.

That brought me back.

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

SuperginraiX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 78 posts
Title: unpronounceable
Formerly: Sane

Postby SuperginraiX » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:49 pm

I hear very good things about Ninja Gaiden II.

The last game I played was Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles My Life As King OMG This Is a Long Title.

That was a fun time waster. :)

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 666 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:03 am

I'm still playing GTA4, and it's great. The last thing I played regularly before that was WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008, but I used to play with a friend of mine every friday night over at my apartment. We had 60 of our own created characters and we kind of played a running storyline that we made up ourselves, but since I switched to the night shift at my job, we need to find a new day to do this. :( Before that, I played WoW, but I had to quit before my life was ruined. It reminded me a lot of heroin addiction.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

ddsmitty1
Steroid User

Postby ddsmitty1 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:15 am

Crystal Chronicles and GTA4 sound like winners. Not sure how far I'll get in either of them within the next week, but I'll give them a shot.

As for Mario...I was one of those kids who had a Genesis and Sega Master System growing up, so there's something in my genetic make-up that prevents me from playing anything with Mario in it :)
Even Superheroes can't spend all their time saving the world.
A Webcomic By Smitty D.

SuperginraiX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 78 posts
Title: unpronounceable
Formerly: Sane

Postby SuperginraiX » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:53 am

JudeTerror wrote:I'm still playing GTA4, and it's great. The last thing I played regularly before that was WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008, but I used to play with a friend of mine every friday night over at my apartment. We had 60 of our own created characters and we kind of played a running storyline that we made up ourselves, but since I switched to the night shift at my job, we need to find a new day to do this. :( Before that, I played WoW, but I had to quit before my life was ruined. It reminded me a lot of heroin addiction.

I can easily see that. My best friend may play a little too much... and there was a time when all my wife did was play Final Fantasy XI and maybe sleep. She's gotten better.

The internet in general is way too damn addicting and I really do waste too much time on here. But it's my fun time to waste. :)

Derm
Rorshach Test Subject

Postby Derm » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:40 am

I 've been playing GTA4 lately, great single player and even though I've only just started on the multiplayer it seems brilliant too.
Maybe not for everybody but Virtual Fighter 5 is worth checking out on the 360.
Smackdown is great fun with a friend but the single player season stuff gets very tedious. I mainly just play this game once a week on live with a friend of mine.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum