Wednesday, December 7, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not ComicBook.com!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What the..

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Crump

Hater

Postby Crump » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:24 pm

Hi, I'm 10 years old!

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:24 pm

xaraan wrote:

Took me a minute to get what the issue was here. Guess I'm a bit slow tonight. Maybe my head just wasn't thinking something so f-d up. I mean, c'mon, issues with boards aside, show some respect.

Respect? From that place? Which even BEFORE the change at NuRama, had a whole subforum encouraging trolling? ;)

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:27 pm

Yeah, the clubbedboys are anything but thoughtful.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:28 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Respect? From that place? Which even BEFORE the change at NuRama, had a whole subforum encouraging trolling? ;)

seriously? wow, I never really checked out their stuff before. Just seen them mention their site at rama a few times.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:33 pm

Yeah, that's kinda their thing, these days.

Wisdom000

rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:38 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Yeah, that's kinda their thing, these days.

They make the pedophiles on the chan boards look like decent people

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:19 am

Yes, I've been dealing with this scumbaggery for a couple of weeks now. This is about the twelfth or thirteenth variation on 'ha ha ha your friend is dead,' each one as tacky as the last. It's just so very small.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:24 am

nietoperz wrote:Yes, I've been dealing with this scumbaggery for a couple of weeks now.
Gracefully and with class, you forgot to add.

Something that the people doing that are short of.

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:41 am

nietoperz wrote:Yes, I've been dealing with this scumbaggery for a couple of weeks now. This is about the twelfth or thirteenth variation on 'ha ha ha your friend is dead,' each one as tacky as the last. It's just so very small.

I keeping hoping they're going to stop. Doesn't look like it though.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:50 am

DeadFett wrote:I keeping hoping they're going to stop. Doesn't look like it though.

I know. It's a real shame...

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:52 am

Lord Simian wrote:It has. For the last TEN or so variations on the theme they've used.

Let's just say some people, from a certain other board which shall remain nameless, but enjoys clubbing, need a life. And a soul.

With all respect due to a fallen friend, maybe it's time to unsticky his thread.

It only gives them fodder for idiocy

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:52 am

nietoperz wrote:I know. It's a real shame...

can you at least out (finger) who's doing it?

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:02 am

CountD wrote:can you at least out (finger) who's doing it?

I'm curious too. I don't think I've ever even been to that site. Doesn't chap moderate there or something?

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:15 am

kingofcities wrote:I'm curious too. I don't think I've ever even been to that site. Doesn't chap moderate there or something?

That's a site that was trying to raise money to get one of their posters a prostitute! :roll:

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:18 am

Dragavon wrote:That's a site that was trying to raise money to get one of their posters a prostitute! :roll:

Let's not bash them all, eh?

leave a comment with facebook