Saturday, October 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Better than Bleeding Cool by that much."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

So what's up this weekend?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:56 pm

jza1218 wrote:Don't put the brain card on the table


I'm all about the shotgun.
User avatar

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Keb wrote:Because you were gone for so long and I missed you :(

Then you came back! Then you left again. Then you posted occasionally, then you came back and then left again, and now you're back!

And yeah, some other shit.
Ummm...ok.
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:57 pm

jza1218 wrote:Awesome. I've been looking for an excuse to mop


I'll start eating kielbasa tonight to get a special one ready

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:58 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:I'll start eating kielbasa tonight to get a special one ready


I always knew you loved shoving kielbasas down your throat
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:59 pm

jza1218 wrote:I always knew you loved shoving kielbasas down your throat

Why do you think stat lets me in his house?

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:00 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Why do you think stat lets me in his house?


So you can practice on his cocktail frank?
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:01 pm

jza1218 wrote:So you can practice on his cocktail frank?

He gets all mad when I jam a toothpick through it for some reason
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:03 pm

jza1218 wrote:Tabletop baseball game using cards and dice. It's like Dungeons and Dragons except more manly because it involves sports


Oh, god.. all this time I always saw you guys talking about this, I didn't realize this is what it was. :shock:

Ok.. see.. that's totally not cool.

My freshman year of college, my roommate was a 25 year old sophomore who did NOTHING but play this by himself in the room. And he ate alot of tuna. I mean alot. Alot.

If I never see this game or eat tuna again, it'll be too soon.

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:04 pm

DaReekstah wrote:Oh, god.. all this time I always saw you guys talking about this, I didn't realize this is what it was. :shock:

Ok.. see.. that's totally not cool.

My freshman year of college, my roommate was a 25 year old sophomore who did NOTHING but play this by himself in the room. And he ate alot of tuna. I mean alot. Alot.

If I never see this game or eat tuna again, it'll be too soon.


Im sure he didn't like having you play with yourself in the room either
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:04 pm

MechaKingPagla wrote:It's gonna be in the upper 90s all weekend so I intend on being somewhere air conditioned.

Well, at least until the blackout.

And L'indy = HAWTL?
All this time and I don't think I knew this.
makes sense.


Dude, before the second great 'Rama exodus, I never posted this and even I knew!
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:07 pm

jza1218 wrote:Im sure he didn't like having you play with yourself in the room either

Gotta relieve stress somehow

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:07 pm

Eating at some German place tonight (taking out father in law for father's day).

Hopefully, my bathroom will start getting fixed.

I'd like to see Indy again

Going to be hot.

Just relax mostly.
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Spiderrob wrote:Eating at some German place tonight (taking out father in law for father's day).

Hopefully, my bathroom will start getting fixed.

I'd like to see Indy again

Going to be hot.

Just relax mostly.

Is it the Oak Chalet?

That place rules
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:09 pm

L'Indépendant wrote:Ummm...ok.
I at least expected a hug or something. Maybe a glass of milk.
User avatar

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Keb wrote:You didn't know this? Seriously?

Well, I guess I can justify it. A little...
Guess I just never made the Tree Hugging Hippie connection.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Flamebird, Google [Bot], Pizza Dog, Yahoo [Bot] and 69 guests