Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

So what's up this weekend?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:53 am

Anyone doing anything fun?

Tonight I have free beer, shots and pool at my buddies bar. I think I may have also scored a ticket to go see She Wants Revenge. All in all not a bad weekend.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:56 am

I may finally have a buyer for my bike coming by tonight.

Tomorrow is National Trails Day, so I'm gonna do some trailblazing, which should be cool. After that, it's a shift at the co-op followed by another shift Sunday.

Damned food prices are keeping me working 2 jobs. I barely made rent this month. :(

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:58 am

Going to the Yankees game tonight

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:59 am

L'Indépendant wrote:I may finally have a buyer for my bike coming by tonight.

Do I know you from Rama?

Tomorrow is National Trails Day, so I'm gonna do some trailblazing, which should be cool.

Hiking or four-wheeling?

Damned food prices are keeping me working 2 jobs. I barely made rent this month. :(

I feel your pain.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:59 am

MoneyMelon wrote:Going to the Yankees game tonight

Nice. Who are they playing?

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:01 am

Wedding tomorrow, as you know. Then just hang around the house. I don't have the $ to do anything and it'll be nice to stay home for a change.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 am

Tonight-nothing
tomorrow-nothing
Sunday- dropping ashley off at the airport cuz she's going to a conference in San DIego for the week. Then I go to band practice
Monday-FIRST GIG

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 am

Carrie wrote:Wedding tomorrow, as you know. Then just hang around the house. I don't have the $ to do anything and it'll be nice to stay home for a change.

I've been home sitting on my ass all week. I can't wait to get out tonight and blow off steam. Gotta remember to record BSG and Who though. I forgot last week. :smt013

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:05 am

KoC -

HowAreWeToLive

Hiking

We've had vendors at our store raise prices on us because of rising gas costs. One lady increased her price 40 cents per brownie - I buy one every month as a treat to myself and had my last one the other day because of it. We're all hurting, lady - but 40 cents a brownie? That's $4.80 per batch that she brings and she's only driving a few miles to deliver the stuff - not a tank's worth. :evil:

We've got other price increases there, too. If I didn't work there, I'd be hurting for food. Thank goodness for employee discounts.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:05 am

kingofcities wrote:I've been home sitting on my ass all week. I can't wait to get out tonight and blow off steam. Gotta remember to record BSG and Who though. I forgot last week. :smt013

:shock: Which Who did you miss?

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:05 am

guitarsmashley wrote:Monday-FIRST GIG

Congrats man. What's the name of your band?

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:06 am

Carrie wrote::shock: Which Who did you miss?

The second part of the Sontoram Stratagem.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:08 am

kingofcities wrote:Nice. Who are they playing?

They're playing Kansas City tonight

Darrell Rasner's pitching for the Yanks and the forecast calls for a nice clear night. Should be fun.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:08 am

L'Indépendant wrote:KoC -

HowAreWeToLive

Hiking

We've had vendors at our store raise prices on us because of rising gas costs. One lady increased her price 40 cents per brownie - I buy one every month as a treat to myself and had my last one the other day because of it. We're all hurting, lady - but 40 cents a brownie? That's $4.80 per batch that she brings and she's only driving a few miles to deliver the stuff - not a tank's worth. :evil:

We've got other price increases there, too. If I didn't work there, I'd be hurting for food. Thank goodness for employee discounts.

Yeah, shit is getting ridiculous. I ride with my buddy to his bar and he writes it all off as a business expense. Everybody wins! :-D

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:09 am

MoneyMelon wrote:They're playing Kansas City tonight

Darrell Rasner's pitching for the Yanks and the forecast calls for a nice clear night. Should be fun.

Right on. I'm jealous. I used to live outside KC and have been to a million Royals games back in the day.

leave a comment with facebook