Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

What Was The last Film You Watched ?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:48 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:Cloud Atlas - clocks in at just under 3 hours. Pretty entertaining. Tom Hanks is really good and Halle isn't nearly as annoying as she sometimes can be.
Watch the credits at the end. They show all the characters each actor played. There were a couple that I didn't catch while watching due to heavy make-up and/or prosthetics.

I love that movie!!

12 Years a Slave - Very well made film, probably my favorite I've seen thus far this year. Great performances from everyone and great direction. I was into it from beginning to end. Pacing was on point, good editing, and LOVED the sound design/mixing.

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:34 pm

The Uninvited. The original Ray Milland version. It is finally out on DVD. Great old fashioned ghost movie.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:42 pm

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 - saw it with my kids. Made me lol a few times and was pretty good. B+.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:17 am

Would You Rather - Eight people are offered a chance to solve all of their life's problems by playing a game. Would you rather stab someone in the thigh or whip someone else three times across the back? Would you rather electrocute yourself or the person next to you? Would you rather be held under water for two minutes or take a mystery punishment in an envelope?

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:50 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Would You Rather - Eight people are offered a chance to solve all of their life's problems by playing a game. Would you rather stab someone in the thigh or whip someone else three times across the back? Would you rather electrocute yourself or the person next to you? Would you rather be held under water for two minutes or take a mystery punishment in an envelope?

This sounds like it could be interesting or awful.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Somebody loaned me a copy of, I think it was, Bunraku. I had never heard of it, but it didn't really hold my interest. I thought some of the fight scenes like the ones on nets were kinda cool. I didn't pay attention enough to grasp the story though.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Oh man, finally I get to Iron Man 3 and why did I not continue to forget this movie existed? This is pretty bad so far. If Iron Man is what happens when they don't have a script and Iron Man 3 is what happens when they do have one..

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:17 pm

I watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show at a Halloween party Saturday night.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:24 pm

We Are What We Are(2010) - A family of cannibals tries to cope after their father dies. Will they continue on with the ritual? Who will step up as the provider of the family? At the same time the police are on the search for them. A nice little Mexican film that is more drama than horror. I'm looking forward to watching the 2013 remake.

Outhouse fun fact: Ke$ha put out an album called Cannibal with a track on it titled We R Who We R the same year this movie came out.

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:19 am

I watched R.I.P.D last night, nice rip off of Men in Black :lol:

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Exit Humanity - The Civil War era + zombies = awesome!
There's lots of narration and even some animated parts in this movie.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Pacific Rim - Finally had a chance to sit down and watch Pacific Rim last night. It wasn't perfect but it was good and I enjoyed almost all of the film. I did feel like the relationship between the two main characters felt a little manufactured and that there wasn't enough chemistry between the actors but it was still infinitely better than Avatar. Definitely looking forward to a sequel.

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Shrek: The Musical - You know, I didn't like the movie and have never seen any of the sequels, but the musical is pure fun and full of in jokes that only a musical theater fan might get.

The Barrens - Full of atmospheric horror and gore. The typical warning of waiting for the after credits scenes is in effect.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:54 am

Solomon Kane.

James Purefoy in the title role. I dunno how closely it stuck to the original R.E. Howard stories, but there was a lot of choppity-stab in it.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 am

leave a comment with facebook