Sunday, July 24, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What Was The last Film You Watched ?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:24 pm

I saw Immortals yesterday afternoon.

Like with Green Lantern, I had low expectations going in but thought, "what the hell, it's on free TV." The lowered expectations allowed me to enjoy it. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to pay to see this film though.

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Just watched Anchorman.

Was alright. Don't feel it was as GREAT as people rave on about. Maybe it's just me :smt102

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:47 am

A German film called Hell. In the year 2016, with the earth devastated by solar radiation and essential resources of food and water depleted, scattered remnants of humanity struggle to survive.

Outhouse Fun fact of the day: Hell means bright in German.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:35 am

Watched Jack Reacher last night.
I could have done without a shirtless Tom Cruise, but otherwise it was a very enjoyable action/thriller movie.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:44 pm

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:14 pm

One of the best "B movies" I have seen in a long time. Never tries to be anything other than fun. Babes, guns, cars, motorcycles & evil corporations set in a post-apocalyptic setting. The acting is pretty decent and the special effects are better than expected in this non stop romp. Definitely check it out.

3.5 out of 5

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:26 pm

MistaT wrote:Image

One of the best "B movies" I have seen in a long time. Never tries to be anything other than fun. Babes, guns, cars, motorcycles & evil corporations set in a post-apocalyptic setting. The acting is pretty decent and the special effects are better than expected in this non stop romp. Definitely check it out.

3.5 out of 5

Yeah, that was a pretty fun movie. Much better than I expected.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Finally had a chance to see Blood and Chrome.

It made me forget how much I hated the last two seasons of BSG.

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:13 am

Watched The American Hustle.

It was quite a good film. Got lost a tad but then I was all like "Oooohhh, riiiiiiight!" :P

It was kinda cool that the film had someone from - X-Men, Avengers, Batman and Superman in it. I like to imagine that whilst filming, they chatted about their superhero films :-D *Bradley Cooper sat in the corner twiddling his thumbs* :lol: :lol:

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:13 am

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:50 am

Mindless but the martial arts was cool and there was lots of it. All in all, exactly what I expected!

Nightfly

Staff Writer

Postby Nightfly » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:32 pm

MistaT wrote:One of the best "B movies" I have seen in a long time. Never tries to be anything other than fun. Babes, guns, cars, motorcycles & evil corporations set in a post-apocalyptic setting. The acting is pretty decent and the special effects are better than expected in this non stop romp. Definitely check it out.

3.5 out of 5

Glad to hear it's decent. It was already in my Netflix queue.

I just finished watching the Irish film Dead Bodies (2003) co-starring Kelly Reilly. Netflix is losing it on 1/15 so I wanted to check it out before then. It was good (about as good as I hoped it'd be). I'm glad I made time to see it.

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Watched Frozen (The Disney film)

Was a fun film. Think Tangled was better though 8)

Nightfly

Staff Writer

Postby Nightfly » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Watched Dante's Inferno: An Animated Epic (2010) and rewatched The Alphabet Killer (2008) both on Netflix cuz both are on their last day (to stream) there.

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:57 am

You're Next - One of the best horror movies to come out of 2013. It had some pretty hilarious moments too.

leave a comment with facebook