Tuesday, December 6, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What Was The last Film You Watched ?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:41 am

Not to hijack the thread

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:43 am

bkthomson wrote:My daughter loves that film. She knows the words to 'Let it go' by heart and sings it to the top of her idina menzel lungs will let her.

bkthomson wrote:Yes, I've watched "Let It Go" in 25 languages a couple times trying to figure out if idina menzel was the singer for all the languages since it seemed to be done so seamlessly.

Pretty sure that you mean the wickedly talented, one and only, Adele Dazeem… :groucho:

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:47 am

Grayson wrote:

Pretty sure that you mean the wickedly talented, one and only, Adele Dazeem… :groucho:

:lol: , Point.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:54 am

bkthomson wrote:Not to hijack the thread

It still baffles me that Disney cast Idina Menzel in Enchanted but didn't let her sing.
At all.
I mean, if you needed a good-looking brunette to play second fiddle to Amy Adams, why use a Broadway star but not capitalize on her greatest asset?

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:14 am

Fucked Hard 18 - Callie. Does it count if I only watched like 8 minutes of it? :-D

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:16 pm

300: Rise of an Empire- soundtrack was tight, Eva Green was pretty cool to watch and I look forward to the next

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:56 pm

The World's End - Should have been a better movie.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Odd Thomas.

Given the subject matter, not really that odd.

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:39 am

The Last Mimzy

Technically a children's movie but it explores some neat sci-fi themes. And is pretty well done overall.

confstantine

Whippersnapper

Postby confstantine » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:25 am

Enders Game :D

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:43 pm

The Jungle Book

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Captain Phillips - I suppose it would have been more suspenseful if I watched this before I saw the real life Phillips had survived long enough to be at last weeks Oscars.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Amoebas wrote:Captain Phillips - I suppose it would have been more suspenseful if I watched this before I saw the real life Phillips had survived long enough to be at last weeks Oscars.

I had seen the actual story on the Military Channel several years back. It killed any need for me to see the movie.

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:09 pm

300: Rise of an Empire - Pretty enjoyable movie. I really liked all the ways that it tied in to the original film.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:34 am

Amoebas wrote:The World's End - Should have been a better movie.
I absolutely agree. I was so bummed that the movie didn't play in any theaters in my area, so when it came to Redbox, I was pretty excited about seeing it. It had so much potential but just drug in so many places (not the good kind of drug, either).

leave a comment with facebook