Wednesday, July 27, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "The place to talk some shit."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What Was The last Film You Watched ?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Still good senseless fun, but not as good as the first one. And it seemed as if this was nothing more than set up for the third one.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:04 pm

JAWS. It's such a great movie.

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:32 am

Carrie (remake)

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:05 am

We watched...
About Time, which I thoroughly enjoyed. It was manipulative, just like Love Actually, but I liked it a lot and the time travel aspect in a romantic comedy was cool. It was like Groundhog Day on acid. The Girls both loved

Oldboy (Spike Lee Version)- The girls hated this. I liked it, it was twisted as hell though. Should probably see the original film one day.

Catching Fire - The girls complained about all the stuff that was changed, but seemed to enjoy it overall. I was indifferent. It seemed to be too similar to the first and then just when it got interesting, it ended.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:12 am

Red Eye - been a while since I last saw it, but it's a decent flick

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:00 am

In Fear - This movie was shot without a script. The director wanted the actors to always be tense and not know what was going to happen next. So you end up with a horror movie filled with tension and atmosphere, but very little plot. I'll give them points for at least attempting to do something different.

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:14 am

Anchorman 2! Ron Burgundy's back World! LOL
- Paul Rudd was amazing in this!

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:22 am

Pretty good movie. I liked it. 3 out of 5.

and of course now I got this fuckin song stuck in my head too (but that's okay, the song is pretty good too).

)

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:15 am

Out of the Furnace with Christian Bale, Woody Harrelson and Forrest Whitaker.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:02 pm

The New One Armed Swordsman. Really liked this more than the two previous ones I saw.

The fights were pretty cool especially the last one. Punisher levels of murder. And it took place on a bridge and made especially awesome.

Saw in on El Rey, they’ve been showing a lot of kung fu movies.

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:24 pm

I'm getting ready for a trip across the country with my mother, so a friend insisted I see The Guilt Trip with Seth Rogen and Barbara Streisand as preparation. Pretty bland little piece, but it did have one really nice moment at the end.

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:04 am

Ninja II - Awesome fight scenes. :o

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Recovering from a bout of food poisoning.

Watched Six Degrees of Separation. I liked this movie despite Channing's inability to get over her performance in the stage version.

42, not a bad movie but the crappy music and lighting makes it play like a TV movie.

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Midnight Movie

Better than I was expecting but there wasn't much explanation for what was occurring and the killer's weapon of choice was just strange.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Unforgiven - Holds up well.

leave a comment with facebook