Wednesday, May 4, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Blacklisted since 2012."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

What Was The last Film You Watched ?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Giorgio Moroder Presents Metropolis - Been awhile since I've seen this version. Seems to hold up well despite the 80's feeling score. But of course nothing beats a more complete version of the film.

1984 - The first American produced version with Edmond O'Brian. Probably the best adaptation of the book, probably because it was made in the early days of the Cold War, so the themes were more current and topical.

The Wiz - Despite how bad this is, it's not the worst adaptation of a musical I've seen. Still, quite a stumble for Sydney Lumet during his string of great movies in the 70's.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:24 am

Not bad actually.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:21 am

Stephen Day wrote:I also watched Rob Roy yesterday.

I'm not sure how many times I've watched this film, but I still love it.

Love that rape scene, huh? :wink: :smt011

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:22 am

Gone Baby Gone - loved that movie. Affleck is a great director.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Snowpiercer - Incredible movie. I agree with those who have said that it was a shame it was such a limited release, this movie deserves more exposure. Powerful performances and a phenomenal script made this movie a fantastic experience from start to finish. If you haven't watched it already, watch is ASAP. You're welcome.

On a side note, I spent a good portion of the movie pretending that Chris Evans was still playing Captain America... :oops:

Newtype

Mad Hatter

Postby Newtype » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:38 pm

GOSD wrote:
Love that rape scene, huh? :wink: :smt011

No, that's the one part of the film of not a big fan of. Despite that one scene though, it's a really good movie.

Rikk Odinson

Society Member

Postby Rikk Odinson » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Fantastic Voyage.

oogy

Outhouse Drafter

Postby oogy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:25 pm

I really liked it, but felt that the end was kind of cheap. Malekith went down too easy.

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Lucy- not bad. Pure shut off your brain sci-fi.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:17 am

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Awesome!

Appleseed: Alpha - Pretty damn cool.

darklord1967

Steroid User

Postby darklord1967 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:53 pm

The new Scarlett Johannsen film "Lucy". It was entertaining.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Pizza Dog

FROGMAN

Postby Pizza Dog » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:18 pm

Errrmm.... I just watched that All Cheerleaders Die...

...errrmmmm... It was... errrmm... I mean... I don't actually know WTF was going on... like... I don't... I mean... was I suppose to not get it?... I mean... what?... huh? ...

... :smt011 :smt011 :smt011

Anyhoo... a few hot chicks running around in very little clothing... some girl on girl action and a lot of cheerleaders just getting the psycho on. :smt102

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:Errrmm.... I just watched that All Cheerleaders Die...

...errrmmmm... It was... errrmm... I mean... I don't actually know WTF was going on... like... I don't... I mean... was I suppose to not get it?... I mean... what?... huh? ...

... :smt011 :smt011 :smt011

Anyhoo... a few hot chicks running around in very little clothing... some girl on girl action and a lot of cheerleaders just getting the psycho on. :smt102

:lol:

leave a comment with facebook