Friday, September 21, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What Was The last Film You Watched ?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:22 pm

RobThompson wrote:I cannot convince myself Hollywood can hold itself to making a quiet movie.

It was as close as a mainstream hollywood movie is going to get.

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:26 am

Power Rangers - Good start Now let's see what kind of franchise they can make of it (lots of PR series they can use).

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets - Maybe half an hour too long, but rather fun. Makes me wonder if how Besson would do as a director in the Barbarella film.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:25 am

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:07 pm

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed May 09, 2018 12:20 am

Emanuelle and the Last Cannibals - For some bizarre reason they just don't make erotic cannibal movies anymore. I mean it's such a natural pairing.

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Wed May 09, 2018 7:53 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Image

Emanuelle and the Last Cannibals - For some bizarre reason they just don't make erotic cannibal movies anymore. I mean it's such a natural pairing.

There was only one Joe D'Amato and he is, alas, no more.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 10, 2018 3:25 am

Ruby - A dead gangster possesses his daughter to get revenge on the people who killed him and his baby mama. He also haunts a drive-in. Clearly trying to capitalize on the success of The Exorcist and Piper Laurie coming fresh off of Carrie and not achieving even close to the greatness of either of those films.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Thu May 10, 2018 5:28 am

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri May 11, 2018 3:02 am

Outcast - Nicolas Cage needs to stop acting. He is supposed to be playing a crusader in this movie. Instead he's some insanely over-the-top pirate or something. He brings the entire production down when he shows up towards the end. Some of the worst acting I have ever seen. That's saying a lot when Anakin is in this movie.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat May 12, 2018 1:33 am

Sinbad of the Seven Seas - Bad acting, horrible script, awful fight scenes, and ridiculous score and sound effects. Made even worse with a horrendous narration throughout the movie of a mother reading the story to her daughter. The daughter might be the most terrible child actor ever. You do get Sinbad tying snakes together and climbing them like a rope though. Also a kickass scene of Sinbad firing beams from his gems and a rock monster who tries to hug Sinbad to death.

In other words, simply amazing.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat May 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat May 12, 2018 2:04 pm

Avengers: Infinity War

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sat May 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat May 12, 2018 6:40 pm

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat May 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Star Slammer - Some people prefer Star Wars. I call those people nuts.

leave a comment with facebook