Sunday, December 16, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What Was The last Film You Watched ?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:29 am

Roar - This movie is batshit insane. All of the cast and crew who worked on this movie are equally insane. They filmed this movie with "trained" lions, tigers, panthers, leopards, cheetahs, and elephants for good measure. The damn cats are jumping on them, clawing them and biting them. There's scenes where the actors are really bleeding. One scene they're wearing bandages and then they aren't in the next cut. The director got gangrene from being bitten so much, the cinematographer had his scalp lifted by a lion, Tippi Hedren suffered a bone fracture when she was thrown from an elephant and had 38 stitches when a lion bit her, Melanie Griffith had 50 stitches when her face was mauled, and on and on. You can't look away from what you're seeing. To hell with there being next to no plot.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:08 pm

Pyewacket - This movie really gives me second thoughts about that curse I was going to put on my mother.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:07 pm

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:08 pm

Amazonia - A cannibal movie that shows zero cannibalism. Also not remotely based on a true story.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:36 am

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:03 am

Event Horizon. Not as entertaining as I was hoping. Lot of potential. Pretty pedestrian execution.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Once Upon A Time in the West - A little known Western from some guy named Sergio Leone.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:32 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Image
Once Upon A Time in the West - A little known Western from some guy named Sergio Leone.

My favorite western.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Constantine. Eh.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:56 pm

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:58 pm

RobThompson wrote:Image

Event Horizon. Not as entertaining as I was hoping. Lot of potential. Pretty pedestrian execution.

It's not a great movie, but it's also one of my guilty pleasures that i like to watch every once in awhile

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Night of the Seagulls - All I wanted was cute seagulls and instead I got a movie with some creepy atmosphere and haunting music.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:57 pm

The Usual Suspects. Always enjoy this film.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Someone's Watching Me - The movie Carpenter made right before Halloween. Halloween would always remain in the shadows of this made for tv movie.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:18 am

The Beast Must Die - This movie was a lot of fun. I like how it asks the viewer to be the detective in discovering who is the werewolf, even with a 30 second werewolf break to finalize your pick. There's plenty of cheese to overlook though. There's the wildly out of place funk music throughout the movie, one of the slowest car chases ever and no werewolf make-up effects. I hate when they get a dog to play the werewolf in a movie.

leave a comment with facebook