Wednesday, November 14, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not ComicBook.com!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What Was The last Film You Watched ?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:39 pm

Image

Image
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Image

Image

Both of them right up there with Citizen Kane... :lol:
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:28 am

Image
Bloodlust - A deaf mute takes to visiting funeral homes and drinking the blood of the prettiest female there. It earns him the nickname of Mosquito in the local papers. Odd and strangely fascinating.
User avatar

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Image
User avatar

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:51 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Image
Bloodlust - A deaf mute takes to visiting funeral homes and drinking the blood of the prettiest female there. It earns him the nickname of Mosquito in the local papers. Odd and strangely fascinating.




The Germans are just weird. 8)
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Image
User avatar

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:46 pm

Image

Welcome to the jungle.
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:39 pm

"HorrorBuzz" describes this as "If Hitchcock Made an LGBT Film". A gay, married London couple (Marc and Fred) check back in to a Christian B&B, after they sued and won against the homophobic owner, Josh (Paul McGann) for denying them a double bed. Things get twisty when Josh’s son, Paul, confides that he is gay, and a very large, hot and scary Russian man is also there for the weekend. A cat-n-mouse game of suspense follows as a murder happens and you aren't quite sure who is a friend or enemy until the end.


Image
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:35 pm

Glaeken wrote:


The Germans are just weird. 8)


Hey, I'm part German! :x :smt013
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:35 pm

Punchy wrote:Image


Oh, I want to see that!
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:37 pm

RobThompson wrote:Image

Welcome to the jungle.


My only problem with the Dirty Harry movies is that they are too politically correct...

Like that scene in the first one where Harry has the first punk cornered.

Punk: "You triggered me, man!"

Harry: "You know, in all the confusion, I forgot, did I committ 6 microagressions or just 5. But given as how this is a non-binary gendered pronoun, and it can send you straight off to your safe space, do you feel lucky? Well, do you, Zir?"

I thought that scene could maybe have been done a bit better had they gone with a more confrontational style. But then, it might have triggered me, so maybe it was for the best.
User avatar

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:18 pm

achilles wrote:
My only problem with the Dirty Harry movies is that they are too politically correct...

Like that scene in the first one where Harry has the first punk cornered.

Punk: "You triggered me, man!"

Harry: "You know, in all the confusion, I forgot, did I committ 6 microagressions or just 5. But given as how this is a non-binary gendered pronoun, and it can send you straight off to your safe space, do you feel lucky? Well, do you, Zir?"

I thought that scene could maybe have been done a bit better had they gone with a more confrontational style. But then, it might have triggered me, so maybe it was for the best.

Image
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:47 am

Image
I Live In Fear
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:59 pm

Image
Trilogy of Terror - Karen Black stars in all three stories and plays four different roles. It's a bloodless affair until that damn Zuni fetish doll starts going nuts and stabbing and biting. Pretty good, especially for a made for TV horror anthology.
User avatar

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:35 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Image
Trilogy of Terror - Karen Black stars in all three stories and plays four different roles. It's a bloodless affair until that damn Zuni fetish doll starts going nuts and stabbing and biting. Pretty good, especially for a made for TV horror anthology.



Dark Shadows could have been a much more different show if Dan Curtis had done the show like he did Trilogy.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amoebas, Flamebird, GiveWarAChance, Glaeken, HNutz, Rebirth NoctourneM, Sarahroo and 30 guests