Saturday, September 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What would you do with these cards of condolences?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
Not gonna happen, the heirs live in other states and there were hundreds of people buying things at auction. The only record would be "Box Lot/papers $2". Not exactly a paper trail even if anyone cared, and I know it seems counter-intuitive to some of you reading this but no one does care in these cases. Also if you knew how much crap a used book dealer accumulates, Royal, you'd understand why drawers full of death notes are sort of where you cross the line into hoarding. :lol:

:lol:

Also, it never occurred to me that these things could be used as writing guides. That's pretty awesome.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:22 pm

AMS wrote:
this is a joke right?

100% serious.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
100% serious.

well then....