Wednesday, June 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Whatever Happened With Marvel Boy?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

blagblag

Designer Interactive

Postby blagblag » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:29 pm

Even though I don't read many marvel comics and have no intention of reading Secret Invasion, I did like reading the Marvel Boy blog. But as I was pooping earlier, I realized I had totally forgotten about it for like a month or so and hadnt heard/read anything on it. I saw just now where he had made a post on April 12 saying he was "quitting". Did anything ever get revealed about him/her? Was it for real or a Marvel marketing hoax or what?

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:45 pm

I was interested in this as well.

Maybe IC can give us some info.

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:17 pm

Just because you won't be reading Secret Invasion doesn't mean I won't tell you all about it.

<Kirk>
I... have... a... plan...
</Kirk>

investcomics

Birdman

Postby investcomics » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:43 pm

jsalwen wrote:I was interested in this as well.

Maybe IC can give us some info.

Not sure why I'D be an expert to ask about this, but I DO have an answer for you. Short, but an answer nontheless!

When asked at the NYCC this past weekend about Marvel Boy, "Was that you guys playing a joke on us?" a fan asked Joe Q. Joe Q answered sternly, "No it wasn't."

Make of it what you will. I don't care either way. Marvel Boy didn't spoil shit for me.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:44 pm

See? You are the person to go to!:)

leave a comment with facebook