Advertisement

Where's your outrage for Chris Lane!?!?!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Nobama

Liked in: 59 posts

Where's your outrage for Chris Lane!?!?!

Postby Nobama » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Hey Outhouse, where's your "Travon Martin" level outrage for Chris Lane? Huh? Why isn't there even a fucking thread here about it? The little fuckers need to be hung in public on pay per view.

Advertisement

pastajoe
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 265 posts

Re: Where's your outrage for Chris Lane!?!?!

Postby pastajoe » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:04 pm

No comparison. These guys were charged as adults with felony murder in the first degree, and nobody is disputing that they should be put away. It would be an outrage if they were to go free, which is highly unlikely. Much different than a wannabe vigilante arguing self defense and getting away with it.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 186 posts
Title: Self Important

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:31 pm

why are we outraged that black teens killed a white foreign kid and were arrested for it? Yeah I don't see an outrage issue at all here. I mean kid is dead, yeah that sucks but it's not like oklahoma is gonna let some dahkies off the hook.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 132 posts
Title: Much Eviler Than GOSD!

Postby achilles » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:08 am

pastajoe wrote:No comparison. These guys were charged as adults with felony murder in the first degree, and nobody is disputing that they should be put away. It would be an outrage if they were to go free, which is highly unlikely. Much different than a wannabe vigilante arguing self defense and getting away with it.

Their parents are disputing that. And I haven't seen Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton marching, or anyone rioting or threatening to riot. Nor is the media making the same sort of fuss about it.

But I agree, it is much different than a neighborhood watchman being jumped and having his head smashed repeatedly against the concrete defending himself and being acquited with the due process of the law, yet still being targeted by the Injustice Department because they didn't like the results of the trial politically when their pet prosecutor failed to win that conviction despite a pet judge and numerous violations of the law by the prosecution. Yep, a huge difference.

I wonder if the Obama will claim that these three murderous thugs could have been his sons? Or if he'll send in people to foment riots like with the Zimmerman case?

It will probably come out though that the Aussie kid was jogging in a racist way, and disrespecting those fine youths, which of course justified their murder, excuse me, rectification of his evil. And no doubt calls for the end of laws that unjustly put three such fine youths in legal jeopardy for exercising their rights to kill any white guy who disses them by being in the same area.
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby achilles » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:11 am

guitarsmashley wrote:why are we outraged that black teens killed a white foreign kid and were arrested for it? Yeah I don't see an outrage issue at all here. I mean kid is dead, yeah that sucks but it's not like oklahoma is gonna let some dahkies off the hook.

Well, they should! :smt013 After all, it will be shown by the media and Al Sharpton that it was self defence. The white guy might have started beating on them, or he might have had a Barrett .50 in his pocket, just waiting to use on them.

But it's obvious we must expand background checks for gun ownership...oh, wait, they couldn't own guns legally anyway, since they are all too young... :oops:

Which is odd, because all criminals who use guns buy them legally, we know that from the gun control types. If only we just closed all those loopholes there would be no crime. But here...we ran across the only criminals in America to ever use non legal guns. That must be it, or the gun control arguments are stupid, and we all know that can't be. Because there's no way any other criminals ever use illegal guns, and if we just expanded the checks, or otherwise restricted legal sales, no criminals would ever even have guns, since they would be afraid of breaking the law...
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 539 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:24 am

WHY WONT THE GOVERNMENT PROSECUTE MOAR BLACKS GUYS?! THEY GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING!

Wikipedia wrote:In 2008 the breakdown for adults under correctional control was as follows: one out of 18 men, one in 89 women, one in 11 African-Americans (9.2 percent), one in 27 Latinos (3.7 percent), and one in 45 Caucasians (2.2 percent).

Oh...
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 380 posts

Postby HNutz » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:43 am

Lionel Terror wrote:Hey Outhouse, where's your "Travon Martin" level outrage for Chris Lane? Huh? Why isn't there even a fucking thread here about it? The little fuckers need to be hung in public on pay per view.

Link?

This is the first I'm hearing of this.

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 196 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 am

I love you guys really but I think a lot of you need to go outside and go meet some real black people. Instead of doing Google searches and reading newsfeeds about these things, maybe get out into some of the less fortunate communities and do some work to help black people before you go making racially charged ignorant statements on the internet. You can talk to them and get firsthand accounts of what it means to be black in America today and maybe it will inform your opinion a little. If you don't like the way black people act, or the way some people defend them when they act stupid, maybe you need to get to the root of the problem. The poorest areas of of your locale are usually the best place to start.

Just a suggestion.

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby achilles » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:18 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:WHY WONT THE GOVERNMENT PROSECUTE MOAR BLACKS GUYS?! THEY GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING!

Oh...

Missing the point Jude. These guys are getting prosecuted. But as the OP says, where's the outrage? Where's Jess Jackson leading marches to condemn this? Or Al Sharpton?

Or the media? Where's Chris Matthews on this? He was all over the Martin thing, thrill up his leg for Obama and all.

For that matter, where is Obama? Like I said, when is he going to claim these fine gentlemen could be his sons?

Where's the mention of the racism involved in this crime? After all, one of the kids was all about "black power". Besides, the mere fact that they were of a different race then their victim is enough for the call of racism. Well, at least it was in the Zimmerman case.

And where's the media fabricating juicy lies about the case to make them seem even more guilty?

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby achilles » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:27 am

Keb wrote:I love you guys really but I think a lot of you need to go outside and go meet some real black people. Instead of doing Google searches and reading newsfeeds about these things, maybe get out into some of the less fortunate communities and do some work to help black people before you go making racially charged ignorant statements on the internet. You can talk to them and get firsthand accounts of what it means to be black in America today and maybe it will inform your opinion a little. If you don't like the way black people act, or the way some people defend them when they act stupid, maybe you need to get to the root of the problem. The poorest areas of of your locale are usually the best place to start.

Just a suggestion.

Er, so your suggestion to a group of people behaving badly is that it is someone else's fault, other than them, and that everyone else should go and help them not behave badly?

Hell, by that account, I should be out there robbing banks and murdering people just for fun like these guys. I certainly have less money than they do, judging by the cash they were flaunting in those pics. I eat less little and the cheapest shit I can find because I can't afford to do better. I've postponed medical procedures I need because I can't afford them. I drive a barely working shitty car because I can't afford better. Yet somehow, I've never hurt anyone in my life, nor do I plan to.

Maybe the root of the problem isn't quite what you seem to be suggesting. And, BTW, I've met many black people. Many were nice, hard working folk. Some were very much not. So perhaps our perceptions aren't the ones that need altering.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 162 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:00 am

This has been big news down here.....the kids are pure evil, nothing else needs to be said....to be dancing and laughing as one of them was arrested and to kill people out of "boredom"? Kids are deranged.

Are they too young for the death penalty?

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:01 am

Keb wrote:I love you guys really but I think a lot of you need to go outside and go meet some real black people. Instead of doing Google searches and reading newsfeeds about these things, maybe get out into some of the less fortunate communities and do some work to help black people before you go making racially charged ignorant statements on the internet. You can talk to them and get firsthand accounts of what it means to be black in America today and maybe it will inform your opinion a little. If you don't like the way black people act, or the way some people defend them when they act stupid, maybe you need to get to the root of the problem. The poorest areas of of your locale are usually the best place to start.

Just a suggestion.

but if i go meet some i'm scared they'll rob me.

except the ones i do know, they're nice black people.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 539 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:49 am

Achilles, come back tomorrow and I'll give you a serious, honest response. I just typed about fifteen paragraphs on my kindle and the thing rebooted for no reason, deleting it. I am going to sleep now. :(

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:44 am

fieldy snuts wrote:This has been big news down here.....the kids are pure evil, nothing else needs to be said....to be dancing and laughing as one of them was arrested and to kill people out of "boredom"? Kids are deranged.

Are they too young for the death penalty?

It's a horrifying incident. Did I hear correctly that Australia is issuing a travel advisory warning Australians from visiting the U.S. based solely on the proliferation of guns and gun violence here?

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:47 am

Victorian Squid wrote:
It's a horrifying incident. Did I hear correctly that Australia is issuing a travel advisory warning Australians from visiting the U.S. based solely on the proliferation of guns and gun violence here?

http://smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view ... of_America

That's about it:
"Exercise normal safety precautions".

Just saw he lived pretty close to my area...some of my friends probably knew him from school. And in 2004 someone else from that school was murdered by a different dumb kid...this one with an umbrella:
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/ ... 06053.html

Disturbing.

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum