Advertisement

White people, please explain pt. 2

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 180 posts
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com

Re: White people, please explain pt. 2

Postby superfictious » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:34 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:"Winter people" and "summer people" is the most brilliant disguise for overt racism I've ever seen. You're all even going along with it. :lol:

:D This is Ntikrist's coming out party, so we're playing by his rules.

Advertisement

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 528 posts
Title: I have no idea…
Formerly: beta-ray

Postby sdsichero » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
Oh, I know about the Minoan scenario, but I took from his post he meant non-Grecian histories and myths, who shared the same story....

Ooo nothing about a civilization but this was just mentioned this morning...

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/the-asylum/the-lost-continent-mauritia-t92375.html
Image Image Image ImageImage

Thunderstorm
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: Whitest Poster 2010!!

Postby Thunderstorm » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:58 pm

You younger people won't remember this, but you'll get a kick out of it.

Way back in the day, Outhousers used to believe in this ridiculous thing called Darwinism or Evolution. Why we had folks running around the forums spouting nonsense such as one species might 'evolve' traits and abilities to help it adapt to different environments. We are wiser now, and not having any of that anymore!

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 324 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:04 am

Thunderstorm wrote:You younger people won't remember this, but you'll get a kick out of it.

Way back in the day, Outhousers used to believe in this ridiculous thing called Darwinism or Evolution. Why we had folks running around the forums spouting nonsense such as one species might 'evolve' traits and abilities to help it adapt to different environments. We are wiser now, and not having any of that anymore!

You're crazy. WE are all poops from God. Black people are poops and white people are dry poops when God didn't drink enough fluid. That's why they don't freeze during winter.

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 398 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Keb wrote:You're crazy. WE are all poops from God. Black people are poops and white people are dry poops when God didn't drink enough fluid. That's why they don't freeze during winter.

What are Asians then? :?

Thank you Troy for the sig

Thunderstorm
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: Whitest Poster 2010!!

Postby Thunderstorm » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
What are Asians then? :?

Frozen pee.

The Beast
cheese

Liked in: 100 posts
Title: Chronic MasterDebator

Postby The Beast » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
It beats dealing with Herald.

I'd trade you two for Herald in a heart beat. His tropism is dismissive and reductive but at least he displays some critical analysis in his thought processes without simply regurgitating ideological based Groupthink mentality.

:lol:
Last edited by The Beast on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 140 posts

Postby dairydead » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:16 pm

I take it all back, Nkrist is the absolute worst.
The Firelord to Hawk's Galactus

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 435 posts
Formerly: AMS

Postby Rockman » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:26 pm

He's worse than Herald

He's worse than basically anyone we've ever had here.

and he's not even fun.

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 36 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Postby bkthomson » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Ok, we've had this talk before back on topic. Please.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 435 posts
Formerly: AMS

Postby Rockman » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 pm

:lol:

Sorry BK

I don't think Herald is that bad.

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 36 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Postby bkthomson » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:06 pm

All good. Seeing how this is one of the most strangest threads we've had in a while I want to keep it inviting to others.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

The Beast
cheese

Postby The Beast » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Rockman wrote:Were the space aliens reptilian?

Ancient Aliens aren't necessarily extraterrestrial, just like those illegals from Mexico aren't from space. It means Alien in the foreign sense.

Imagine there was a global catastrophe like asteroid strike or a super volcano eruption that triggers another Ice Age. The leaders of the world would retreat into their bunkers with all our modern conveniences intact, while the survivors on the surface would revert to near stone age within a few generations.

So while it's Bedrock City up top, down below it's closer to Star Trek. After a while those Bunkerfolk aren't going to want to leave their technological utopia for 30 year life spans up top with the rest of us Flintstones, so the Summerfolk are going to need an upgrade before they can be considered worthy of assimilation by those Bunkerfolk. Then one day, they fly their Aircraft over a group of Savages and say, "You there, bow, kneel and receive this wisdom." and the Bunkerfolk are perceived as Deities by primitive man. True to their word, they impart knowledge on the Summerfolk to serve as the foundation of a modern civilization so that the two sects of humanity can peacefully co-exist again one day.

This scenario could have happened in the past, before one of the last Super Volcano/Ice Ages/Bottleneck Events that have affected human history. These Bunkerfolk could be the "Aliens" from the "Heavens" who appeared as "Gods" to several different indigenous cultures all over the world almost simultaneously in the past with gifts of knowledge and technology to advance the culture.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 130 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Ntikrst wrote:
Ancient Aliens aren't necessarily extraterrestrial, just like those illegals from Mexico aren't from space. It means Alien in the foreign sense.

Imagine there was a global catastrophe like asteroid strike or a super volcano eruption that triggers another Ice Age. The leaders of the world would retreat into their bunkers with all our modern conveniences intact, while the survivors on the surface would revert to near stone age within a few generations.

So while it's Bedrock City up top, down below it's closer to Star Trek. After a while those Bunkerfolk aren't going to want to leave their technological utopia for 30 year life spans up top with the rest of us Flintstones, so the Summerfolk are going to need an upgrade before they can be considered worthy of assimilation by those Bunkerfolk. Then one day, they fly their Aircraft over a group of Savages and say, "You there, bow, kneel and receive this wisdom." and the Bunkerfolk are perceived as Deities by primitive man. True to their word, they impart knowledge on the Summerfolk to serve as the foundation of a modern civilization so that the two sects of humanity can peacefully co-exist again one day.

This scenario could have happened in the past, before one of the last Super Volcano/Ice Ages/Bottleneck Events that have affected human history. These Bunkerfolk could be the "Aliens" from the "Heavens" who appeared as "Gods" to several different indigenous cultures all over the world almost simultaneously in the past with gifts of knowledge and technology to advance the culture.

Meahwhile the white Winterfolk of Europe, are left alone because the Bunkerfolk see that they are smart and intellegent enough that they see no need to interfere with their civilization, as they will easily dominate the dark and golden-skinned Sumerfolk in a few generations time.

Pure racist bulls**t.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

The Beast
cheese

Postby The Beast » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:40 pm

bkthomson wrote:All good. Seeing how this is one of the most strangest threads we've had in a while I want to keep it inviting to others.

I'm having fun, I hope you guys aren't seriously bent out of shape over my unorthodox views.

My Dad introduced me to books like The 12th Planet and Chariots of the Gods and In Search of...when I was a kid and started asking him big questions about life. He didn't have any use for the Bible and didn't believe in the randomness of Atheism so he figured this was probably a rational compromise, or at least something like it.

As far as Winter being the mother of all necessities when it comes to cultural development, well that's just common sense. I don't get what the big deal is? Keb wanted an explanation, don't hate me for just doin mah thang.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum