Friday, July 1, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

White people, please explain pt. 2

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
And you're avatar is positively frightening me right now. :shock:

:oops:

I suspect I'll get a lot of adblocks in the next week.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Keb wrote: :oops:

I suspect I'll get a lot of adblocks in the next week.


*stephen stares at keb's avatar, completely hypnotized*

Yes Keb, whatever you say Keb.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Actually yes, last November I took a trip back to my old neibourhood


I know that Canadians spell things differently, but come on...
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:53 pm

sdsichero wrote:
I know that Canadians spell things differently, but come on...


oops, I forgot the "G" and the "H." That should have been "neighbourhood." :oops:
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:04 pm

sdsichero wrote:
I know that Canadians spell things differently, but come on...

If you ever found yourself in East Toronto, you'd understand. ;)
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Keb wrote:If you ever found yourself in East Toronto, you'd understand. ;)


OK, that's a low blow and you know it. :smt013
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
OK, that's a low blow and you know it. :smt013

Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:01 am

Keb wrote:Image


:lol:

I love the way his shoes just come flying off.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:40 am

Stephen Day wrote:
:lol:

I love the way his shoes just come flying off.


I love that the other dude just has no need for a chair. He's just like fuck it, I'm gonna kneel down in front of this miniature computer desk and post at what I guess is the black people version of the Outhouse while my buddy dances around a running treadmill set on full speed.
User avatar

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:17 am

e_galston wrote:so if white people are winterfolk and black people are summer (at least that's what i think i read i'm confused) what are gay people?


Winterfolk are not white people. Cultures that developed in regions that have winter are more technologically advanced and compassionate towards one another because they have to work together to survive during the cold season when things won't grow and there's less food to hunt.

Necessity is the mother of invention, and Winter is the mother of all necessities.

Gay people are just like the rest of us, living a modern lifestyle defined by the technological achievements of Winterfolk. What white people like the women in that video don't understand is why they should be forced to celebrate cultural diversity when the rest of the world is assimilating to modern civilization as defined by Winterfolk anyways? White people from Northern Europe were assimilated by Rome and all the cultural heritage we hold on to is a handful of stat holidays that don't mean anything to us other than an excuse to spend time with friends and family on special occasions, usually during the winter months to share supplies and boost moral.

So all the Progressive Socialists got butthurt because I don't believe all cultures are created equal due to their geological locations and their seasonal challenges. Then they try to label me a racist, despite the fact that anyone who has access to the internet and command of the English language are assimilated Winterfolk anyways.
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:36 am

Ntikrst wrote:
Winterfolk are not white people. Cultures that developed in regions that have winter are more technologically advanced and compassionate towards one another because they have to work together to survive during the cold season when things won't grow and there's less food to hunt.

Necessity is the mother of invention, and Winter is the mother of all necessities.


The Eskimoes are perfect proof of this ,as they invented the light bulb, television, the internet...oh wait, they didn't. I guess not all Winterfolk are created equal. Especially the nonwhite ones.
User avatar

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:59 am

Juan Cena wrote:
The Eskimoes are perfect proof of this ,as they invented the light bulb, television, the internet...oh wait, they didn't. I guess not all Winterfolk are created equal. Especially the nonwhite ones.


What about the Chinese? They are technologically superior in some ways compared to Europe and have contributed many discoveries that define the modern world we live in. That's a nonwhite race, isn't it?

Eskimos aren't as technologically advanced as Europeans or Asians because they are highly specialized to survive in a harsh environment but in that regard they are superior to some of their Winterfolk counterparts. One could argue that their Culture has survived better than their southern cousins who were largely eradicated and/or assimilated.
User avatar

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:07 am

:lol:
User avatar

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:28 am

Juan Cena wrote:
The Eskimoes are perfect proof of this ,as they invented the light bulb, television, the internet...oh wait, they didn't. I guess not all Winterfolk are created equal. Especially the nonwhite ones.


Why do you hate Eskimos? They invented the Igloo. I don't see anyone in Africa with an igloo.
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:
Why do you hate Eskimos? They invented the Igloo. I don't see anyone in Africa with an igloo.



The Summer folk were quick to realize that the igloo's ice melts quickly in the hot African sun.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Flamebird, Google [Bot], Grayson, Johnnie Torch, Rob Thompson, sdsichero, VaderTheTrader and 49 guests