Wednesday, June 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "*the sound you hear when PAC-MAN dies*"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

So Who Are The Good & Acceptable Cheesecake Artists?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

achilles

Fagorstorm

Postby achilles » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Whoever did this:

Image
User avatar

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:19 pm

It depends. No artist is very consistent with their work, look at Terry Dodson. Seriously I'll never forgive him for that Mary Marvel statue. But usually his work is very good. Amanda Conner's work is excellent.

Now for proper good girl/cheesecake art you have to go back several decades.

Matt Baker. Close the thread.

Image

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:18 pm

sdsichero wrote:Okay grandpa


:x

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:23 pm

Pink_Orchid wrote:It depends. No artist is very consistent with their work, look at Terry Dodson. Seriously I'll never forgive him for that Mary Marvel statue. But usually his work is very good. Amanda Conner's work is excellent.

Now for proper good girl/cheesecake art you have to go back several decades.

Matt Baker. Close the thread.

Image


Sigh, I could not recall his first name but love his Phantom Lady work. Another name to the list.

You bring in a great point.
User avatar

contramundi

cheese

Postby contramundi » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:43 pm

to me frank cho and adam hughes
User avatar

Rob Thompson

FROGMAN

Postby Rob Thompson » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Pink_Orchid wrote:It depends. No artist is very consistent with their work, look at Terry Dodson. Seriously I'll never forgive him for that Mary Marvel statue. But usually his work is very good. Amanda Conner's work is excellent.

Now for proper good girl/cheesecake art you have to go back several decades.

Matt Baker. Close the thread.

Image

Please. Vargas.

Image
Image

Now you can close the thread. :P
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Image


I am furiously beating it off to this image right now.
User avatar

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Bob Oksner

Image

NOW you may close the thread. 8)
User avatar

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:53 pm

Rick Mays

Image

Image
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Should we just turn this into the comic book jerk-off fest thread?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:04 pm

john lewis hawk wrote:Should we just turn this into the comic book jerk-off fest thread?


You want that. You already admitted to beating it over comics... and other things. So...
User avatar

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:07 pm

The Old Doctor wrote:
You want that. You already admitted to beating it over comics... and other things. So...


I don't know why he's pretending otherwise. :smt102
User avatar

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Sorry Herald, but you should be banned from comic cheesecake art discussions. It always leads to bad things. Bad, mentally scarring things. :shock:
User avatar

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:59 pm

Pink_Orchid wrote:Sorry Herald, but you should be banned from comic cheesecake art discussions. It always leads to bad things. Bad, mentally scarring things. :shock:


That means I'm doing such discussions RIGHT. :wink:
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Guillem March even after all the Catwoman #0 controversy

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: e_galston, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Glaeken, IvCNuB4 and 79 guests