Advertisement

So... who else has been a senseless prick?!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

pedi
Factor 8

Liked in: 0 post

Re: So... who else has been a senseless prick?!

Postby pedi » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:00 pm

JudeTerror wrote:You know what though, I'll bet we could get a lot of his board members to come over here and flame us. We should go do that. And I'm a huge fan of Byrne's, btw. :)

You know, I'm a huge fan of Byrne too! ::)

From what I've been reading, he does technically fall into the "senseless" category. ;)

Advertisement

pedi
Factor 8

Postby pedi » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:06 pm

JudeTerror wrote:We should go do that.

You lead the way, Sir Jude ;)

pedi
Factor 8

Postby pedi » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:45 pm

Here are our Rules of Engagement:

•Do [s]not[/s] respond to questions specifically directed to other posters until they have responded.

•Do [s]not[/s] phrase your questions as answers, as in "Did you do thus-and-such because…" [s]A simple "Why did you do thus-and-such…" will suffice. [/s]

•Do [s]not[/s] "answer" questions with variants of "I don't know".

•Do [s]not[/s] quote entire posts in order to respond to one part of that post.

•Do [s]not[/s] cut and paste from other sites. [s]If you wish to quote something from another site, provide a LINK. [/s]

•Do [s]not[/s] reference or quote Wikipedia. [s]Any such posts will be deleted, no matter what other content they might have, [/s]

•Do [s]not[/s] upload more than three (3) graphics per post. Have some consideration for members who are [s]on [/s] slower [s]connections. [/s]

•Do [s]not[/s] start new threads without using the SEARCH function to check if an appropriate thread already exists.

•Do [s]not[/s] post any self-promotional material.

•Do [s]not[/s] post outside the provided areas, such as SPORTS, MOVIES, TV, etc. The main board is for general discussion, [s]but not of subjects that have areas provided for them. [/s]

•Do [s]not[/s] ask "Why" if your post or thread is deleted. [s]All you need to know is there was a reason. [/s]

;D :-*

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Formerly: Doc Spider

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:26 pm

It's like an SAT test. I'm so confused. ???

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

Mikeg
Snake On A Plane

Postby Mikeg » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:30 pm

Guys, do not feed into this negativity, there is enough of that on the internet. Let pedi have his tantrum by himself, This is ridiculous. To see what straw broke the camels back check the thread where pedi is dissing fraga.

pedi
Factor 8

Postby pedi » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:46 pm

MikeG wrote:Guys, do not feed into this negativity, there is enough of that on the internet. Let pedi have his tantrum by himself, This is ridiculous. To see what straw broke the camels back check the thread where pedi is dissing fraga.

You've come to the wrong place to start preaching your "laws"... you're way out of your jurisdiction, copper. Besides, I never dissed Fraga... though I can see how sensitive you are about anything anyone says on the net.

Mikeg
Snake On A Plane

Postby Mikeg » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:00 pm

pedi wrote:
MikeG wrote:Guys, do not feed into this negativity, there is enough of that on the internet. Let pedi have his tantrum by himself, This is ridiculous. To see what straw broke the camels back check the thread where pedi is dissing fraga.

You've come to the wrong place to start preaching your "laws"... you're way out of your jurisdiction, copper. Besides, I never dissed Fraga... though I can see how sensitive you are about anything anyone says on the net.

really?? in the other thread you said this: "I have a friend, who has a friend... who was a musician for the Kelly Clarkson music video with our favorite artist the Fragmaster General... and she said that he said that everyone on the set said how during the shoot everybody thought General Fragmama was really stupid and annoying!" and followed it up with some smiley faces. You think thats funny?? Awful snarky for someone not dissing someone.

As far as me preaching laws, not even close man, Im just saying you seem to be throwing this nasty tantrum and all of the sudden ALL of your posts are negative about someone or something. Its just annoying thats all. Do what you want for all I care, Im just sharing my opinion.

pedi
Factor 8

Postby pedi » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:17 pm

MikeG wrote:really?? in the other thread you said this: "I have a friend, who has a friend... who was a musician for the Kelly Clarkson music video with our favorite artist the Fragmaster General... and she said that he said that everyone on the set said how during the shoot everybody thought General Fragmama was really stupid and annoying!" and followed it up with some smiley faces. You think thats funny?? Awful snarky for someone not dissing someone.

As far as me preaching laws, not even close man, Im just saying you seem to be throwing this nasty tantrum and all of the sudden ALL of your posts are negative about someone or something. Its just annoying thats all. Do what you want for all I care, Im just sharing my opinion.

On the contrary, it seems it's you who's got his little pink panties in a bundle. I thought you had "no desire" to visit or post on this forum. But we see you lurking, like a little rat, nonetheless...

We here at Bludnet encourage EVERYONE to come here and share their opinions. ;)

But I'll reply in the appropriate thread. See you there, kids :-*

Mikeg
Snake On A Plane

Postby Mikeg » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:33 am

pedi wrote:
MikeG wrote:really?? in the other thread you said this: "I have a friend, who has a friend... who was a musician for the Kelly Clarkson music video with our favorite artist the Fragmaster General... and she said that he said that everyone on the set said how during the shoot everybody thought General Fragmama was really stupid and annoying!" and followed it up with some smiley faces. You think thats funny?? Awful snarky for someone not dissing someone.

On the contrary, it seems it's you who's got his little pink panties in a bundle. I thought you had "no desire" to visit or post on this forum. But we see you lurking, like a little rat, nonetheless...

We here at Bludnet encourage EVERYONE to come here and share their opinions. ;)

But I'll reply in the appropriate thread. See you there, kids :-*

So I changed my mind when I saw you acting this way, get over it. LURKING?? hardly...first you invite all to come and confront you over here, you diss everyone on the liefeld boards, but when I show up here you call me a rat and say Im lurking. Your a walking contradiction. Can you not see how your acting, or do you just not want to accept that you may be acting immature?? I dont get it.

pedi
Factor 8

Postby pedi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:43 am

MikeG wrote:I dont get it.

Get used to it. :-*

Mikeg
Snake On A Plane

Postby Mikeg » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:15 am

pedi wrote:

Oh I already am. At first I found it hard to believe this is the same guy I used to kick it with on the methodinmotion boards, but now Im seeing that you are most likely bi polar or some crap like that, and probably cant see that you completely dissed your online buds for no reason whatsoever, other then maybe to promote your new project and make yourself look like an ass.

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Formerly: Doc Spider

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:43 am

I think Pedi was just getting stuff off his chest and was playing stuff up for maximum effect.

I think that Rob posting that open letter was bad form. Going to Newarama and then posting the PM's of the back and forth simply inflamed the situation. I would have been pissed as well.

I'm not defending what Pedi did, or what he is doing. This forum is about saying what you want, and we don't want to censor anyone. I appreciate you coming here, Mike, and giving your take. I also see where you're coming from, and I think these things have a tendency to work themselves out.

Don't be so quick to cut ties to people you once considered friends or even acquaintances, and I think that goes for both of you. There were a lot of raw feelings over this, on all sides, but I think it's time to end it.

I hope you guys can settle these hard feelings, I truly do.

I've been known to have my run ins with some of Liefeld's fans, but I've never tried to take anything personally. Part of the great thing about comics is the passion that its fans feel about the industry. Let's move on.

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

Mikeg
Snake On A Plane

Postby Mikeg » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:59 am

yeah, Im cool with that. You know me man, I dont take this stuff ultra serious. Sometimes I'll get into it to prove a point or something, but I stand by the fact that the only thing Im butthurt about STILL, is the fact that I was taken out of the bludblood origin, remember the whole time travel thing, yeah that was dope ;D

Pedi, like I said man, I really dont get pushed out of shape or personally (real life) offended by any of the back and forth that goes on in the message boards. But I understand if people do get offended by some of the stuff I say, So I dont expect you to let it go, but I have. I'm done with it (until next time ;D). But I probably will see you guys around the boards every once in a while.

PEACE!

MIKEG

pedi
Factor 8

Postby pedi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:16 am

MikeG wrote:
pedi wrote:

Oh I already am. At first I found it hard to believe this is the same guy I used to kick it with on the methodinmotion boards, but now Im seeing that you are most likely bi polar or some crap like that, and probably cant see that you completely dissed your online buds for no reason whatsoever, other then maybe to promote your new project and make yourself look like an ass.

Dude... you really do get all riled up over this stuff. Rob knows it's entertainment, I know it is... but you seem to be really festering inside. It's not worth an aneurysm, or a hemmroid. I don't take any of it personally. Rob did what he did for maximum effect... and I replied. Where exactly did you come into the picture? You coming here protecting your precious internet comminuty is kinda silly. You looking like a moron all over all the boards on the net, is halarious, but also very asinine.

In the end... Rob will continue to draw comics... I'll continue to do every form of visual art known to man ;)... and you... well.... you'll still be a groupie.

But that has nothing to do with how I personally feel about you, Mike. Relax. I'm sure a day will come when we can bounce around the ideas and such, again. But, don't hold your breath. :-* :P

Mikeg
Snake On A Plane

Postby Mikeg » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:21 am

Don't worry, Im breathing fine over here :D Im not seeking your forgiveness or respect Pedi. I let it go, but the Pro with nothing to prove keeps talking...hmmm. ;D

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum