Advertisement

So... who else has been a senseless prick?!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

pedi
Factor 8

Liked in: 0 post

Re: So... who else has been a senseless prick?!

Postby pedi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:23 am

MikeG wrote:yeah, Im cool with that. You know me man, I dont take this stuff ultra serious. Sometimes I'll get into it to prove a point or something, but I stand by the fact that the only thing Im butthurt about STILL, is the fact that I was taken out of the bludblood origin, remember the whole time travel thing, yeah that was dope ;D

Pedi, like I said man, I really dont get pushed out of shape or personally (real life) offended by any of the back and forth that goes on in the message boards. But I understand if people do get offended by some of the stuff I say, So I dont expect you to let it go, but I have. I'm done with it (until next time ;D). But I probably will see you guys around the boards every once in a while.

PEACE!

MIKEG

dick buff wrote:these are some nice reasonable posts, but what does "butthurt" mean?

Advertisement

Mikeg
Snake On A Plane

Liked in: 0 post

Re: So... who else has been a senseless prick?!

Postby Mikeg » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:26 am

Thats actually a pretty funny picture.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum