Friday, May 27, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

So who's getting Obamacare?

What will you be doing once Obamacare takes effect?

I will be keeping my current plan.
65%
I will be signing up for a new plan under Obamacare.
16%
I will be losing my insurance.
3%
I don't have insurance now and will continue to not have it.
8%
I am a US Senator or major corporation so I am exempt.
8%
  Total votes : 37

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Bond Hengbu

Postby Bond Hengbu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:21 pm

habitual wrote:
Perhaps it's because no one takes you seriously any more. It's not worth the effort.

Hab

I take him seriously. I don't think he was unfairly banned from the CBR bu i take him seriously.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Bond Hengbu wrote:I take him seriously. I don't think he was unfairly banned from the CBR bu i take him seriously.

You are the buttress of my point.

Hab

Bond Hengbu

Postby Bond Hengbu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:40 pm

You only have a point if 2 fiscal cons agree with you. Otherwise it's a standard intelectual gang tactic in the argument.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Bond Hengbu wrote:You only have a point if 2 fiscal cons agree with you. Otherwise it's a standard intelectual gang tactic in the argument.

You spelled intellectual incorrectly.

I'll find two fiscal conservatives to let you know.

Hab

Bond Hengbu

Postby Bond Hengbu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Which fiscal conservatives have deep dislike for Spektre? Or don't take him seriously?

Spektre

rubber spoon

Postby Spektre » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Bond Hengbu wrote:Which fiscal conservatives have deep dislike for Spektre? Or don't take him seriously?

As a libertarian, I support your right to try and engage Hab on a substantive issue, but I also support my right to warn you, it's fruitless.

Hab does not engage on merits of issues, he just likes feeling like he's part of a clique.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Spektre wrote:
As a libertarian, I support your right to try and engage Hab on a substantive issue, but I also support my right to warn you, it's fruitless.

Hab does not engage on merits of issues, he just likes feeling like he's part of a clique.

Keep telling yourself that :lol:

Also you might want to describe the differences between fiscal conservatives and libertarians to Bond :D

Hab

Bond Hengbu

Postby Bond Hengbu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:53 pm

So where are those 2 posters? Trying to create socks right now?

Spektre

rubber spoon

Postby Spektre » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Bond Hengbu wrote:So where are those 2 posters? Trying to create socks right now?

Most likely in a sweatshop... :lol:

Spektre

rubber spoon

Postby Spektre » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:21 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
They also look terrible. Maybe the individual tea party candidates can get away with it because they live in districts designed to elect them indefinitely, but this definitely hurt their party, which already looks incredibly out of touch to anyone but their most blind supporters. Do they want to have even less power?

2014 midterms anyone?

Spektre

rubber spoon

Postby Spektre » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:23 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I don't see this working out well for the republicans next election.

(snicker)

Spektre

rubber spoon

Postby Spektre » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:36 am

Spektre wrote:
Once again, having a majority agree to something does not take it out of the realm of being obtained through force or threats of force. You can make the claim that American tax policies have OTHER differences from those of Ancient Rome, but you cannot successfully argue that the current tax policies obtain property from citizens without the use of force or threats of force.

They ARE extortion. Until you come to that conclusion, the other differences are immaterial.

Democratically decided policies do not absolve them of requiring the use of force or threats of force. Wouldn't you agree?

You never answered Eli. Have you had time to consider this?

leave a comment with facebook