Sunday, July 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Who wants free Xbox 360 merch?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:45 pm

I have an unused code for Halo Reach on Games On Demand for the Xbox 360. This is a 6.6 gigabytes download. I believe it's worth $15? I want to give it to one of you for FREE. All you have to do is ask nicely for it. It's as simple as that. No strings attached. I am a mad man! Once I see a person ask nicely for it I will PM them the code. You don't even have to thank me for it.

The Halo Reach code has been claimed now.

If anyone on here owns SSX or Final Fantasy X111-2 for the Xbox 360 I have a couple of codes to give away for some DLC. I have Mac's Elite Snowboard with Boost for SSX and the Omega Boss Battle for Final Fantasy. They are completely free. I'm not even asking for the usual hand job.

I also have an Xbox VIP exclusive "Xbox Loves You" T-Shirt for your Avatar. I have a male and female code for this. This I might ask for the usual hand job for.
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 pm

I'm not interested, but you are a pretty cool guy to give all this stuff away for free that you've been giving.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:01 pm

The Dictator wrote:I'm not interested, but you are a pretty cool guy to give all this stuff away for free that you've been giving.


Seconded.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 pm

The Dictator wrote:I'm not interested, but you are a pretty cool guy to give all this stuff away for free that you've been giving.

Just call me the outhouse Santa. I had a bunch of ultraviolet and digital copies of movies I wanted to give away but not many people were interested. I seem to be struggling to give away free stuff.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 pm

It's because people don't trust you. They think you might be a Bulgarian viagra salesman.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:15 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Just call me the outhouse Santa. I had a bunch of ultraviolet and digital copies of movies I wanted to give away but not many people were interested. I seem to be struggling to give away free stuff.


I have no problem helping you move those codes out. :-D
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Keb wrote:It's because people don't trust you. They think you might be a Bulgarian viagra salesman.

I am!
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 pm

GLX wrote:
I have no problem helping you move those codes out. :-D

I'm probably going to just do something similar with what I'm doing with the Marvel codes. I'll post a handful of movies/TV shows at a time and you guys can choose what you want. By the looks of things you guys should be able to get just what you want. :lol: I'm not going to use the codes so I might as well share them with people who will.
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I am!

Yeah, we know. We give you a pass because you have attractive women in your avatar and signature.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Watch this, I'm going to make this simple. Whoever wants the code for Halo Reach just needs to come in here and ask nicely for it. No strings attached. I'm waiting........ :lol:
User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:50 am

I would please like this code. You look nice today, have you done something new with your hair?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:43 am

Zero wrote:I would please like this code. You look nice today, have you done something new with your hair?

I never thought you would notice, teh heh. We have ourselves a winner! I have sent the code to you. Hopefully the damn thing hasn't expired yet. :-D
User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:44 am

I have a 6.57gb download running right now, and when I'm done I'll have a new game. MASSIVE thanks to GiveWarAChance who has made waiting in for the water guy a much more enjoyable morning. If I ever get my hands on anything like this, I'll be sure to pass it on.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:14 am

Zero wrote:I have a 6.57gb download running right now, and when I'm done I'll have a new game. MASSIVE thanks to GiveWarAChance who has made waiting in for the water guy a much more enjoyable morning. If I ever get my hands on anything like this, I'll be sure to pass it on.

You lucky bastard! Hopefully one of these days I'll get to play Halo Reach :-D
User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:27 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:You lucky bastard! Hopefully one of these days I'll get to play Halo Reach :-D


:-D

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 31 guests