Friday, June 22, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Why isn't the Outhouse more racist and intolerant?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Deux

Postby Deux » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:13 am

There are people out there who are different from us! That's weird and we should totally make them pay.

Everybody with me: Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate *blows strawberry into palms* hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate!

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:15 am

I know your alter ego now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatemonger

Deux

Postby Deux » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:15 am

Alchemic_Spider wrote:I know your alter ego now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatemonger

My poop even hates everyone.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:18 am

There's too many minorities around, so our racism and intolerance has to be more subtle. Besides, Xaraan totally carries us all.

Deux

Postby Deux » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:20 am

Alchemic_Spider wrote:Don't forget the gays

Oh, man, do we hate them so much! I nearly snot rocketed one I saw this morning at the dry cleaner. But it was actually just a homeless guy, so I concussion kicked him!

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:24 am

Teh Deux wrote:Oh, man, do we hate them so much! I nearly snot rocketed one I saw this morning at the dry cleaner. But it was actually just a homeless guy, so I concussion kicked him!

I Iknow. :evil: And they took rainbows. Bastards! Who gave them the right to take all of refractive light! :evil:

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:25 am

Deux

Postby Deux » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:34 am

Kid Impulse wrote:Image

I don't even know what that is, but I HATE IT!

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:40 am

I know you're talking about the children.

Dooz

Postby Dooz » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:44 am

toolverine wrote:I know you're talking about the children.

I feel like the board is being scolded by Kermit the Frog every time you post.

C20Percent

rubber spoon

Postby C20Percent » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:50 am

I swear before this day is over I will have insulted Muslims, Jews, blacks, Mexicans, and all the other races and nationalities that don't matter.

Dooz

Postby Dooz » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:57 am

C20Percent wrote:I swear before this day is over I will have insulted Muslims, Jews, blacks, Mexicans, and all the other races and nationalities that don't matter.

Isnt there something less...offensive...than "Mexican"?

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:01 am

C20Percent wrote:I swear before this day is over I will have insulted Muslims, Jews, blacks, Mexicans, and all the other races and nationalities that don't matter.

Like Steelers fans?

genetic freak

cheese

Postby genetic freak » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:02 am

Kid Doozer wrote:Isnt there something less...offensive...than "Mexican"?

Mexicant

Deux

Postby Deux » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:02 am

Team Maverick! wrote:Like Steelers fans?

You are straight napalming everyone's sports teams today! KUDOOSH KUDOOSH KUDOOSH <---the sound of your bombs melting our faces

leave a comment with facebook