Thursday, May 26, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Those who arrive survive. Maybe."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Why Is It, That All The Interesting Stuff Happens After 11PM

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:02 am

As far as I know nothing happened last night. :smt102

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:07 am

Lord Ice wrote:
Yep, and Robert Vaughn as Luthor-lite. And Annette O'Toole showing why Clark has always been an idiot going after Lois instead of Lana. :smt011

Plus Pamela Stephenson as a Miss Teschmacher-lite =
and yes, SuperJunk touched that in the film. SuperDICKERY of both kinds. :lol: oh wait, wait.. :smt011 Yes, he was a bad man there. Bad.

Not even Pryor could save that lame flick.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:08 am

nietoperz wrote:As far as I know nothing happened last night. :smt102

:-D

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
WHAT THREAD!!?!?! I SEE NO LOCKS!!!! I MISSED SHIT AGAIN!?!??! :x :-(

I know, what thread was locked?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 pm

I think Herald just meant that Cat-Scratch had signed off so now the drama would probably begin.
I know I spent over 30 minutes last night looking for the thread where Cat stormed off :lol:

syxxpakk wrote:
I know, what thread was locked?

Maybe this one ? http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/post10206162.html

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:13 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:I think Herald just meant that Cat-Scratch had signed off so now the drama would probably begin.
I know I spent over 30 minutes last night looking for the thread where Cat stormed off :lol:

Yeah, that was what I meant (given CS's fears, mentioned earlier), but I can see how it could be taken the other way. :lol:

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:18 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:I think Herald just meant that Cat-Scratch had signed off so now the drama would probably begin.

That's a relatively old thread.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:24 pm

JUDE!!! :o

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Herald wrote:
Yeah, that was what I meant (given CS's fears, mentioned earlier), but I can see how it could be taken the other way. :lol:

This is why I made this thread, I leave and stuff happens. It may cause me to storm off some day... after 11pm.

I still, *starts "Paranoia" by Barstool Prophets*, think that the lawrds here wait for me to leave at night, or day, for the thread locking dramas. I come back and find out after the fact and that's only if it's not a stealth action on their part. SNEAKY CHEEKS!!!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:29 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
That's a relatively old thread.

Yeah, It's funny, there are other forums that have a massive hate on for resurrecting old threads. Now this place... okay not really.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:51 pm

I didn't lock it for resurrecting an old topic, I locked it because it was designed to troll in response to being asked to stop trolling in another thread, and because sometimes you people just can't control yourselves and will hurl venom at each other UNTIL someone storms off. I mean, for fucks sake. We're all friends here.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:01 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I didn't lock it for resurrecting an old topic, I locked it because it was designed to troll in response to being asked to stop trolling in another thread, and because sometimes you people just can't control yourselves and will hurl venom at each other UNTIL someone storms off. I mean, for fucks sake. We're all friends here.

Yeah, no I understand completely. That was locked a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering what thread Spektre was referring to.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:06 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I mean, for fucks sake. We're all friends here.

No

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:25 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I didn't lock it for resurrecting an old topic, I locked it because it was designed to troll in response to being asked to stop trolling in another thread, and because sometimes you people just can't control yourselves and will hurl venom at each other UNTIL someone storms off. I mean, for fucks sake. We're all friends here.

Just joking. That thread needed locking. :wink:

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:25 pm

:-D

leave a comment with facebook