Monday, September 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Windows Media Player question.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Ugh, you people and your Windows software love! :P

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Why don't you go find some open source software to organize what socks and underwear you and your family will wear for the month by color, size and date purchased.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:48 pm

That sounds like a great idea, but I'm not sure something like that exists. Maybe I should program one.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:45 pm

I actually do not care for Microsoft outside of my lovely X-box. When I complete the Apple Conversion this year, it won't matter. I'll use Apple TV to stream stuff from my iMac (once I get both).

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:48 pm

syxxpakk wrote:I actually do not care for Microsoft outside of my lovely X-box. When I complete the Apple Conversion this year, it won't matter. I'll use Apple TV to stream stuff from my iMac (once I get both).

Jude Terror likes this post.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:34 pm

For real. I won't have to run all of those damn cords across the floor to watch wrestling iPPVs. There might be an issue where I make such huge financial decisions regarding half-naked men rolling around, but who cares.

leave a comment with facebook