Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Brought to you by the lowest bidder!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I work with my ex-girlfriend, aaaaaaggghhh!!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

emotionriot

Peanut

Postby emotionriot » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:12 pm

daitong wrote:Try living with an ex while they begin to date. Fun.


Oh, boo. :(

Dooz

Postby Dooz » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:25 pm

daitong wrote:Try living with an ex while they begin to date. Fun.



That really sucks.

I had an ex who started dating one of my douchebag frat brothers just a few weeks after we broke up. He lived a building over from me and I would have to drive past his place and see her car in the morning on my way to work.

But yeah, yours is worse.

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:32 pm

Kid Doozer wrote:That really sucks.

I had an ex who started dating one of my douchebag frat brothers just a few weeks after we broke up. He lived a building over from me and I would have to drive past his place and see her car in the morning on my way to work.

But yeah, yours is worse.


Pssst...I think she was sleeping with him...

Dooz

Postby Dooz » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:37 pm

jza1218 wrote:Pssst...I think she was sleeping with him...




wait, what?!

MOTHERFUCK!

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:54 pm

Kid Doozer wrote:No, its not. In fact, I encourage it.


Just making sure. :)


Honestly, I wish you the best of luck, man. I hope it all works out in the end, one way or another.
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:43 am

I'm so glad I've never had to work with an ex.
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:44 am

daitong wrote:Try living with an ex while they begin to date. Fun.


No. Fucking. Way.
User avatar

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:48 am

DeadFett wrote:No. Fucking. Way.


It was teh awesome when she'd stay out for the night.
User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:48 am

MoneyMelon wrote:I wouldn't be able to resist commenting "you put on a little weight, huh?" constantly.


Nothing's better than, "Weren't you wearing that yesterday?"


;-)

Hab
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:02 am

daitong wrote:It was teh awesome when she'd stay out for the night.


I'll bet. I would've moved.
User avatar

GCom

Post Whore

Postby GCom » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:17 pm

Do what I do with exes.

Ride them down and eat them.

I recommend Ortega taco sauce, it kills that bone-marrow flavor.



With Tolerance For Never Seeing My Exes...

GCom
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:21 pm

GCom wrote:Do what I do with exes.

Ride them down and eat them.

I recommend Ortega taco sauce, it kills that bone-marrow flavor.



With Tolerance For Never Seeing My Exes...

GCom


Grind them down and eat them? thanks--I'll try that.

I've worked with 2 ex's...both left..I remain. :-D

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: achilles, BarrySagittarius, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Grayson, Jack Burton, Liam Moorhart, Spacedog, Yahoo [Bot] and 40 guests